"The news"

As the sun came up it shined in Cameron's room. "Ahhh" yawned Cameron. As he and all the other boys were getting up, they heard a knock at the door. Taylor ran to answer the door because he knew it was their manager Big Dan from the previous evening. "Morning boys", Big Dan said.

"Morning" said all the others extremely exhausted. "So, you boys ready to here about the next big assignment I have in store for you"??. Taylor replied with "sure why not". "Okay then, here it is. Lisa from the modeling agency in California wants a couple of hot, sexy boys to get a job done. I figured since I got 4 of the hottest right here, y'all would be up for the challenge. Thing is we can't afford for all 4 of you to go since the job only requires 2.

Which 2 of you would like to fly to California for 2 months for the best modeling experience of your lifetime?". Taylor was dying inside as he was thinking that what if him and Cameron could go and finally have the time he has been seeking to have with him. Before anyone else could speak. "HEY CAM, ME AND YOU COULD GO SINCE WE HAVEN'T SPENT THAT MUCH TIME TOGETHER LATELY, CAN WE ???. "Um sure, said Cameron "I'm up for the job and ready to 2 months of fun".

"Well hope you two love birds have a blast while me and hayes are stuck here". Nash said sadly. "I promise the next big assignment will be all yours I promise" said Taylor. "Okay then, looks like we have our two sexy boys ready for the job. Have your stuff packed by Saturday morning. Your jet will be taking off and at 8am. Y'all boys have a great day" Big Dan said as he left the room.