"Passion"

[Taylor's POV]

"Is this really about to happen. Is cam and I really about to do what I dreamt of my entire life. He's got to be taking me to the couch for sex, I mean what else could it be. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I want this to be very passionate. And great. Not all the way just yet, but just a little pleasure would be fantastic."

Cam and Tay finally got to the couch and sat down beside each other. "Listen Tay. I'm not doing this because you want me. I'm doing this because we want each other. We're not taking this all the way. But I will let you have a taste of what's to come in the future".

Taylor was getting a boner just listening to Cams sexy voice telling him exactly what he wants to hear. Cam slowly stands up and pulls his shirt off in only the way an angel could. Taylor was just starring, hypnotized by Cams perfectly sculpted abs. Cam took Tay by the hand as he should up. Tay was just in shock while this was all happening. Cam started to undress Tay in the most sexual of way.

He accidentally tapped his bulge as he was taking off his shorts which made Taylor grow even bigger. Cam went closer to Tay and started to hug his body as Tay was doing it back. They were both aroused and horny just waiting on the moment. They fell back on to the couch.

Cam was on top of Tay as he was licking just above his waist line teasing Tay ever so tenderly. Taylor let out a moan. "Oh Cam...oh that feels so fucking amazing". As Cam worked his way up with his tongue, he made it to Tays wonderful, amazing abs as he continued to lick them. Tay was so into it, he wrapped his legs around cam as he thrusted his body up on Cams. Their aroused dicks rubbed against each other in their boxers.

Cam finally made it to his lips as he began to kiss him so passionately. "You like that?" asked Cam. "Fuck yeah, don't stop" replied Tay. The boys began to weave their tongues together. They were both moaning with love. Finally, Cam forced himself to stop before it went to far.

He got up off of Tay and stood up beside the couch. "Did you like that sneak peek?". "So much, I can't even wait for the big premier" replied Tay. "Well that movie isn't out just yet. Your going to have to wait for that". "I can't fucking wait" said Tay. They both were getting dressed as they realized it was almost 3pm.

"Well We need to start getting ready for our first shoot" said Cam. "Yeah I know, I'm going to go get dressed" replied Taylor with an exhaustedly sigh from heavy breathing with Cameron moments ago. The boys were about to meet Lisa for their first big shoot in Cali.