"Pool time"

It was Friday night. Nash and Hayes went back to their condo in Miami since Cam And Tyler were leaving the next day for their big vacation.

"I'm so excited dude, you have no idea how bad I've been wanted to get away from it all and just leave" said Taylor. " I know right. Even if you didn't volunteer me to go with you, I was gonna say me and you could go anyway cause, your right we haven't seen each other lately and I kinda miss spending time with my life long friend"

When Cameron said that, it almost made Taylor wet his self from the warm and fuzzy feelings he has coursing through his veins for Cam. "Y-yeah man I was thinking the same thing. Anyway let's finish this damn packing". Two hours have passed and the boys were finally done packing. "Now what" said Cam. "It's been a long day of hard work, I say we go enjoy some private pool time. What ya think"?. "Sounds like a plan" Cam replied.

Taylor would never passed up a moment that he could see Cam shirtless with his abs bulging out of his tight stomach. Cam went to change in the bathroom when suddenly, Taylor busted through the door.

"Oh oh sorry man I forgot you were in here" Taylor said as Cam was jumping to get a towel around his naked body. "Dude knock next time" Cam said while laughing. Taylor knew that he was in the bathroom the whole time he just wanted to get a glimpse of what a perfect naked body looked liked. It was superb with the perfect tone and the smoothest, nicest butt you could ever dream of.

As Taylor turned around to shut the door he looked down to realize he had a semi-hard dick. "Wow, that was amazing" Taylor said under his breathe walking away to the other room waiting for Cam. Cameron came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck with one of his famous tanks on with his tight swim trunks. Taylor just stares for a while before finally saying "okay I'm ready, Let's go to the pool"!.

On the way down the elevator Taylor couldn't stop thinking about how good Cam is about to look shirtless while wet. The thought was making him weak. They got out the elevator and went to the pool. It was 11pm and nobody was at the pool. Just them. Alone. "Wow this water is freezing" said Taylor. "Yeah tell me about it" replied Cam.

They were swimming, talking and just having a good time. Taylor had the idea to go to the hot tub; the water was getting a little too chilly. They both entered the hot tub with a soothing sigh of relief. "This feels amazing"said Taylor. They were sitting on the side with their arms propped up on the edge.

[Cams POV]

"Wow this water feels amazing. Everything is just great. I'm with my best friend about to go on a journey of a lifetime. Just the thought of this made me wonder. Why is this all happening ?? I don't know what to feel toward Taylor. I really like him as a person. But I feel like its a little more than that. I can tell he is kinda into me but I never thought Tay would be the bi type let alone gay. The never passed my mind until now.

I wanna tell him how I feel but I want him to bring it up just to be sure I'm right about how I feel. I mean he is the perfect friend. But, I really need to get these feels out. But how ? Wait, Im in a hot tub. Wet. Shirtless. And a little horny. I think I got a way for him to admit how he really feels about "us"....I really hope this works...