"About last night"

Both boys sat there in silence tapping their fingers and twiddling their thumbs, waiting for the other one to say the first word about last night.

"So" Cam said to Taylor. "Yeah..." Taylor replied. "So about last night...I really wanting you to tell me how you really felt about me Taylor. I knew you had feelings for me for a very long time. I just wanted to find a way to get you to tell me without me asking". "Well it worked pretty damn good if you ask me Cameron. When you got close to me in the hot tub I kinda knew what you were trying to do, but I just wanted to enjoy it anyway".

"So, it's true. U like me like not like me, but like like me"? "I mean I still feel uneasy to talk about or give you a straight answer. Just know what you did last night turned me on so much I came in my boxers this morning cause I was dreaming about you. There I didn't want to say it but damn your just the most perfect human I've ever met and I couldn't contain my feelings for you anymore. I'm still very confused and I will give you a more clear answer down the road. Just know for now. You really turn me on."

As Cameron sat their listening to what his best friend, or possibly even more than that, was saying he was getting so turned on. "Well you know, you aren't the only one that felt that way"." Oh my god you had a wet dream too bro"? replied Taylor. "No bro" Cam said laughing. "Oh" Tay replied with a sigh. "I didn't have a wet dream but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy last night." Taylor looked at him with a smile. "So, what are your feelings toward me Cam".

"Well bro, I think of you as one of the most genuine people I know. Just know for now that you really turn me on too and I really hope to do something more soon, if you know what I mean.

"Thanks bro and we'll see about the second part. We will have lots of free time on this trip with nothing to do but stay in our suite all day. Alone. Just me and you". Tay said. "I know what you mean." replied Cam. "Try and get some sleep, we have a long flight ahead of us dude". Taylor reached for Cams hand and gently placed it on top of his. Cam smiled. Both of them closed their eyes to get some sleep for the long flight ahead.