"The flight"

It was 6am Taylor's alarm was going off. BEEP BEEP BEEP. "Ughhh it's too early for this shit" said Taylor to find himself waking up to a wet spot. Taylor sighed and remembered that he had a dream about what happened last night and it was a moist one at that. He got up and cleaned himself before Cam could see what he had done.

"Good morning" said Cam from down the hallway. "Good morning" replied Taylor. They were both nervous to confront the events that took place last night but they knew they couldn't hide from it forever. "Are all your bags packed" asked Cam. "Sure are, Let's go before we are late for our flight" commanded Tay.

The drive their was anything but awkward. They were talking about how much fun this trip is gonna be and how much fun they've have had so far. But they both when they get on that flight...their going to have to talk about "it".

They entered the airport just in time for their flight. "Flight 347 is now boarded" said the voice over the inner com. "U ready" asked Cam. "Hell yah" said Taylor. They got on their plane. As the plane took off they were both still trying to stuff their luggage in the cubbies above.

They finally sat down to talk about last night...