Chapter 11

~ demi

" Hey Austin it's Demi "

" Demi? Oh yeah.. Hey "

" Look Nia has been in an accident and she has amnesia"

" Wait what? Is she okay?, i'm flying to wherever you are "

" Your 14, she's coming back to her country.. I think "

" Does she remember me? "

" I think so.. She just doesn't remember me..." I said with a sad tone

" Demi i'v been an ass to her i'm never gonna forgive myself " his voice broke down

" Hey you gotta stay strong for her, we all have to/ just tell me 5 months ago what happened? "

" Whaat? She was the queen of saas but we were close "

" alright i'l update you "

" Okay thank you "

I hung up and Nia's mom came

" Hey demi, the doc said that Nia could go home, so we are leaving tomorrow she needs to be around familia faces "

" But i'm her sister.. "

" Yeah and your welcome to come and stay with us but the doc said that its better for her to meet you again for the first time you know? "

" I don't get it, do you want me not to tell her that i'm her sister? "

" Not yet.. Nia 5 months ago was a very different person, she was so messed up and Austin helped her out of it but this time i would appreciate it if you helped too... I mean if you want to "

" Of course! Anything for Nia"

" You have a tour though? "

" Yeah but i'l do everything in my hands to help her "

" Your a great sister you know that? "

"Thank you "

" MOMAA! " Nia shouted, i listened to their convo from behind the door

" Yes honey? "

" WHY ARE WE HERE? And did i just meet Demi Lovato? "

" No honey you were dreaming "

" Yeah whatever, anyways what the hell are we doing not home? "

" Honey i'l answer all of ur questions later just rest and i'l be here in the morning cause we'l be leaving"

" Nooo maa i loved the idea of me being homeschooled, at least i don't get yelled at when i get sukish grade"

Wait she was having straight A's when she was with me

" Yeah about that ur former teacher called and said that u changed the answers on the test on purpose "

"Maa we all know i'm dumb, whatever i wanna sleep "

I waited for her to sleep and then i went and kissed her forhead

" I love you baby girl "

A tear fell on her cheecks

" Demi? "

How does she know my name? Ur famous dumb ass ofc she knows you