Two

We receive a police escort through town, and as we're waiting at a stop light, Luke slips the ring on my finger. I stare down at it the rest of the drive, amazed by how perfect it is. Jack got me a gaudy ring, and I never liked it. It always felt too heavy and I was terrified I'd lose it. But Luke gave me a simple, princess cut ring complete with a silver band bonded with tiny diamonds.

"Do you like it?" Luke asks, sounding slightly nervous, as he watches me inspect it.

I hold it to my chest, looking over to him and smiling softly. "It's perfect," I assure him, glancing up and noticing we're in my parent's driveway.

"The diamond is from one of my Nonna's." Luke tells me, taking my hand and pointing to the diamond. It sparkles back at us, and I lean my head against his chest, finding comfort in his familiarity. I love this man, and I get to spend forever with him.

"I thought Sam got the ring since he was the oldest." I question, glancing up at him.

Luke sends me a half smirk, "He lost it, remember?"

"You lost it." I counter, grinning as I recount Gabe's tale of the two of them being in charge of the rings at Sam's wedding, and Luke losing it moments before the wedding started. Thankfully, Sam's wife was okay with not having her ring.

Luke sighs heavily, "You have to stop hanging around Gabe."

I laugh, pinching his side softly, and earning a grimace. Gabe moved here too and has been living with Luke for the past seven months. He's been talking to Cami, under the strict gaze of Jonah who knows what a trouble maker Gabe can be. Of course, we hang out a lot when he comes into the shop and needs a break from school. Luke acts like this annoys him, but I know he loves how close I am to his family. Besides, he's just as close with mine. Matt, who's also moved back here with Rachel and their little one, is taking him and Gabe on a camping trip next weekend.

I love how close they are too.

"Nonna gave Ma one ring for each of us, so we could give it to our brides," He kisses the side of my head, running a hand over my arm. My heart might burst from happiness at the word "bride".

I get to marry Luca Rossi. I've never been this happy, ever.

"You're cold," He pulls back, frowning in concern.

"But my heart's warm," I grin, earning a snort of laughter as he flicks my nose.

"Overdramatic and cheesy." He comments, before opening the door and stepping out. I catch a glimpse of movement on the porch, but as I turn to look, Luke pulls me out of the truck and into his arms.

"You're hiding something." I state, voice muffled against his chest.

He doesn't respond, only sets me back to my feet and smiles down at me. "I can't believe you said yes."

I scoff, wrapping my arms around his neck and standing on my tip toes to kiss him gently. "I've been wishing for you since I was seventeen."

He runs his hand over my hair, smiling down at me, happiness shining in his gray eyes. "Sorry to keep you waiting so long." He replies back, his voice quiet.

I smile back, sure I could break my face with how much I've been doing it for the past thirty minutes. "You were worth it."

He kisses my forehead, keeping me wrapped in his arms for a moment before pulling back and taking my hand. "I think we have some folks waiting for us." He tells me, leading me to the front of the truck. I halt when I see my parent's house- the front porch is packed full of people, people I recognize and love.