THREE-The Deployment

I know what you guys what to know.A gunship is practically a transport because it can deliver large amounts of firepower and can carry people.Anyway back to the reality.Our transport was loaded and ready for takeoff.The flight was smooth until we reached the hostile zone.Our pilots skill fully avoided the surface fire.Suddenly I heard Peter saying this in the com link "We're going down, location...........". "Peter, are you there,"I said but there was no reply." What happened,"Ashley asked."Peter's gunships down, pilot get us on the ground now,"I said. We touched down and we moved out of the gunship and continued on foot to the crash site.When we reached the crash site, the scene wasn't pretty.The pilots are dead so are the gunners.Zach was trying to pull Peter out of the debris.I helped to get Peter out of the debris. Ashley and Charles pulled out the unconscious Natasha. Malinda was later found after searching through the debris.Our mission was on hold because of the wounded.Natasha may have lost too much blood and went unconscious.Malinda had deep cuts and Zach and Peter only had minor cuts."This is TF501-1,requesting immediate medical gunship,"After 5 minutes a gunship came and picked up the wounded and the rest of us.Natasha needs immediate operation and Malinda needed to stop the bleeding.

Both of them were places inside medical tanks after their surgery to help them recover faster.After two weeks, they were back on the frontline.

We had a task at hand,we are supposed to aid the STRIKE battalion on storming a beach.Our main objective was to destroy the heavy cannon emplacements in the inner part of the island. We has to enter VIA HELO jump, a frigate flying at somewhere between the planet and space and we have to jump from it.Why? because high command doesn't want us to be spotted and we have to wear this helmets with NVGs.We jumped off the frigate at about 0600 hours.We don't have parachutes.If your wondering why, It's because we have jetpacks to slow down ourselves when near the ground.

We have two guards at the entrance which is very far away and Charles is fit for the job.Even though our guns are fitted with scopes,it's zoom is not high enough for us to 100% hit the target but Charles is not called the 'GOLDEN EAGLE EYE' for nothing.Charles took them out and we proceeded, we entered the compound to find ourselves near a corridor full of guards.We had to take them out one by one.We reached the main hall of the compound and the alarm was suddenly sounded,we were somehow spotted and we are trapped by guards.We were engaged in a thought fire fight.

We managed to get pass those guard and proceeded to the control room.It was empty and Natasha went to work straight away. I went outside and scout the area.Suddenly I heard a gunshot and went inside to check out what was happening.I saw Zach, Peter, James and Charles knocked down and were unconscious.The guy that took the shot hasn't noticed me yet.I saw Natasha leaning against the control panel and something that I hoped it was only an illusion.

I saw Ashley's shoulder bleeding very badly due to the shot.I hid in the corner and stayed low so the guy that took the shot cannot see me."Don't do it brother,"Natasha said when the guy pointed the gun at Ashley.Wait Natasha has a brother!!!I immediately came out of hiding and started beating up they guy but the guy beat me up instead.He knocked me to the corner and continued what he was doing.I wanted to kill him but he is Natasha's brother.He aimed his gun and took another shot at Ashley and this time it is near the chest so her condition is getting critical and her death chance is high.

Not thinking any second thoughts, I grab my gun and shot his shoulders and legs.I gotta admit that this guy is sure though,I shot his arms and legs but he still lifted his gun and fired a few shots at Natasha.This guy is totally dead because he even dared to kill his own sister.I took my rifle and fired a lot of shots at him.

The boys woke up and say the situation."what happened here," asked Zach."no time to explain and where is Malinda,"I told. "She went and get a medical gunship because she has a feeling that some of us is gonna get injured badly,"Peter said."Malinda can you bring in the medical gunship,"I said through the com link."Roger that Sarge,"she replied.

"So sarge how are we gonna stop this," asked Zach.

"We blow it up,"I answered

I could see a smile on the boys' faces.We put C4 everywhere and we got out and boarded the medical gunship.Malinda gave medical attention to Ashley and Natasha so they can hold out and be alive when we get to the hospital.Before leaving, I detonated the explosives.

We got back to base and rushed Ashley and Natasha to the medical bay.The doctor said that Natasha's bullet wounds are not serious but Ashley's are very critical.All Natasha needed was to stop the bleeding and apply some medicine to the wound so Zach and Natasha went back to base while I stayed here and waited for Ashley outside the operation room