TWO-The Confesion

It has been a week since the golf game and I still don't have the courage to tell Ashley that I like her.That's it, no more hiding, I'm telling her today when we meet at base.But as usual I got nervous but I insisted myself to do it today.

Ashley walked into the base and I approached her and told her these words 'I like you' and then she was like'Really or is this a joke' she said while laughing.I told her that I'm true to her and she gladly accepted my confession.That was one of my happiest days on my life although the training was horrible.

Today we are doing something that sounded easy at first but when we saw it it's really hell."Today we are doing target practice, solo" said the instructor.We all had a smile on our faces but when we saw what were shooting, all we wanted to do was cry. We are shooting the CM-437 Plasma Cannon,one of most complicated cannons.I was sure glad that the instructor changed his mind and ordered us into pairs so we have one shooter and a loader sitting side by side.As usual, my teammates paired me up with Ash.This time it was Malinda that has difficulty in the training, she was Peter's loaded and she had difficulty in loading because she was not fast enough at loading the shells from the computer, which cause the gun to jam and a mechanic had to be called.

That was one very fun but tiring day.The next day we had a new recruit.She is a girl that is around Ashley's age.She has long hair and very nice voice.Her name is Natasha and she is the best musician I have ever seen.In combat,she specialises in tactic planning so she is a key of success in our team.While when she first walked in and Ashley recognised her on first sight.It turns out to be that they were friends in Primary , Secondary, College, University and even in Cadet school but she was actually a pilot but got transferred to our squad.Well I kinda say the expression on Zach's face and I knew that expression.It was a love at first sight expression.Great now I can tease Zach with that.A feeling of victory came into my mind.Watch out Zach, I'm coming to tease ya.

Ok I thought that we only have one new guy but guess what, we have another one.This one is a guy and his name is Charles.He has brown hair and a very British way accent.I guess he must be a really new recruit because we only wear our helmets outside but this guy wears it inside.Ok when this new guy reported to me, I saw Malinda's face, it was her turn to have the love at first sight.Haha I like this two guys because they make me feel that victorious feeling.Malinda and Zach you're gonna get it for teasing me.

They few last week we had nothing to do but just occasionally go down to the range and shoot some targets.After two weeks, the alarm sounded and we are on our first deployment. We quickly wore our armour, prep our rifles and got into our transport.We were separated into two groups.First transport is Peter, Zach, Natasha and Malinda.Next gunship is me, James , Charles and Ashley.