One-The Beggining

Hi,my name is Carson,my fellow squad mates call me Cars.I currently hold the rank of a sergeant in the task force.You will be seeing my teammates names appear in this story.Hey why don't I introduce them to you fellow peeps first

James a.k.a latecomer

Zach a.k.a smart guy

Peter a.k.a weapons expert

Ashley a.k.a mechanical genius

Malinda a.k.a medical girl

"Hey Cars, wanna go out and play golf or tennis," asked James.Well I agreed without even thinking because James rarely come to base early and finishes his stuff early.

"See ya 20 minutes later at the sports area," said James.I really hope that James is on time but in the end he is late, as usual.Our time was delayed for 20 minutes because of this guy losing his golf club set.

When we arrived to the first spot in our not so fancy golf buggy, I say the rest of the team there."You're late champ,"said Ashley in a very teasing way."What do you expect being with Mr latecomer,"I asked in a it's not my fault tone.Ashley just chuckled a bit and went back to her game."Sorry sarge, that must have made a bad impression of yourself in front of your dream girl eh,"said James in a playful way. I just gave a slight punch on his shoulder and went to join the others.Well, James is right, I like Ashley but don't have the courage to tell her so I decided to tell her when I find my courage which might be never.

The game ended and we headed back to base where our high command said that they are orders for us."Do you think we are getting a promotion," Peter said excitedly.I laughed and he have me a light punch.

Well Peter was a little disappointed and a little happy because he was not getting promoted but he was going to be a pilot soon.Actually all of us are gonna be pilots soon.Why, because we are gonna be trained to fly the new CF-270 frigates.Our instructor told us to pair up.I feel that my squad mates are just going against me or something because they all quickly paired up and all that left was Ash who does not have a partner.I gave them the I'm gonna kill you look after this and they just started laughing but they were silenced by our instructors to get into the ships and start the engines.All of us had flew frigates and cruisers before but this was not like any thing I have ever flew before.

We started our flight and I felt sad for Malinda because Peter was her partner and we all know that Peter does not fly very well so my frigate and James' had to avoid his frigate from time to time.We all thank god that the guns are not loaded.After the flight,I saw Malinda coming out of the frigate and vomit the moment she came to the hangar.The flight instructor wasn't any better than Malinda,in fact that he is worst.I actually kinda impressed when Peter got his license after making two people vomit and nearly killed all of us.