Slaying a Tyrant

Hey guys, Kitsune Knight here and as you all can see, we have ourselves another chapter today! And from what you can tell from the last chapter, Panne is going to be apart of the harem as of this chapter, which means of the people we have left to marry or just bang, we're just slowly decreasing the numbers...and I realize that I forgot to add someone as per their request, so the updated list is going to be down below.

Cordelia, Olivia, Nowi, Tharja, Cherche, Lucina, Tiki, Grima 
Aversa, I don't know where to put her, but I do know where she is going to be, chapter wise.

---

I started to wake up then, last thing I remember...Panne! She was pulling me to her bed! I then open my eyes wide open, looking around the room, only to see my clothes in the corner as well as Panne's armor and clothing...combo thing. 

(Y/N):"Wait, where's Panne?" I then go to sit up, but as soon as I moved, I got tackled again, and it was Panne.

P:"I-I must...yes..." She then just started to lick my face all over again, all the while her little floof of a tail was wagging...or so it seems.

(Y/N):"Panne, please stop, this isn't right..."

P:"I-I'm sorry, man-spawn, but I can't...it's...I was cursed by someone so that my heat came quicker than normal...and I need this now..." She then pressed her lips to my own and slipped her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around in there, and it caught me off guard.

I froze as she just let her instincts just control her, and she started to hump me as she did so, I felt my length start to raise up due her actions, she then broke the kiss then.

P:"(Y/N), we're going to be mates...and I know how you feel about me, your heart tells me as much...so today, we mark each other." She then pressed her lips against mine again as she then slammed herself down on me, and she just moaned into my mouth as gasped. But this was just the start as she just continued to slam herself down repeatedly.

All I could do is brace for every time she slammed down onto me, and then she broke from the kiss then and just held me down as she just started to bounce at an even faster pace then.

P:"(Y/N), s-soon we'll mark each other~"

(Y/N):"I can't wait, Panne~" And thus she slammed herself down one last time, harder than the other times, and she painted my groin with her juices as I filled her insides up then with a soft moan, she let out a moan as well.

P:"We're mates now...and I'm sure your wife won't care either...she seems to be fine with this by the fact that she's watched this...and also pleasured herself."

(Y/N):"W-what? Robin's in here?!"

R:"You got me, Panne...and I'm fine with this as well...now shall we get going?" She smirked at us then, as if she was happy to watch what just happened."

(Y/N):"Well, uhhh...I uhh..." My face was bright red, I didn't know what to say or what to do really.

P:"Well, that is good to hear...now we should get going." She then got off of me and then dressed herself in her armor and clothing before tossing me my own, which I then quickly put my own clothing on.

R:"Don't worry, (Y/N). You're fine...so no worries, I just have a little helpers is all, so let's get going, alright?" I nod and Panne just calmly nods before walking out, and thus we left to our destination, the first place we were going to stop by is some merchants.

-We Saving People-

Merchant:"Oh, that poor girl..."

C:"What's wrong?"