Countering The Valmese

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and as you all can tell, we got ourselves another lovely chapter, and yes, I know there's a lot of chapters coming out today, and it's all because I can't keep anything down and yet I can't fall asleep either, so what else to do but write a bit more of a story, right? I mean, who wouldn't like to read a bit more, yeah? Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter of Fire Emblem Awakening! Also, I do not own the picture either...also this picture comes into play later into the story, it's a dual chapter because it was such a short chapter in the first place, so enjoy the extra long one!

Cordelia, Olivia, Nowi, Tharja, Cherche, Lucina, Tiki
Aversa's and Grima's preset chapters.

---

I started to wake up and I felt something on my hand, so as I begin to open my eyes, of course I squeeze whatever was in them and hearing a moan...that startled me as I bolted to sit up. It was Cordelia who was in my cot, the hell?

(Y/N):"Cordelia, what are you doing in here?"

Co:"What were you doing?!" She sat up as well, alarmed herself it seems. She then realized what I did and slapped my face. "I thought you would never do something so perverted..."

(Y/N):"Okay, first off...owww..." I then started to rub where she slapped me. "Second of all, why were you on my cot?! I thought you went to your own tent!"

Co:"W-wait...this was...your tent? Oh gods, I shouldn't of been up so late fixing up everyone's medical supplies." Her face was entirely red then realizing what she had done.

(Y/N):"It's fine just...maybe don't slap people without looking around first? Plus, maybe go to sleep at a earlier hour as well."

Co:"It won't happen again, I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N):"It's alright, I know you won't let it happen, let's just get going, we need to make sure that the port is going to be secure today."

Co:"Right, and I'll see you there." She then got up and ran out as I was still a tad confused.

P:"Seems our mate has accidently touched someone..."

R:"Yeah, he might of but it was out of his control...so it's fine Panne, let's just get going." I then turn to see my two wives then chuckle softly as they left me. I then with a sigh get up and ready before heading out myself to where we'd be heading.

-Le Time Skipper-

We had arrived at Port Ferox, and thus we were getting ready then.

Dalton:"You dare board our ship, worm? I will not discuss terms with a peasant; I will issue demands to all! Citizens! Soldiers! Hear my words! The Conqueror himself, Emperor Walhart, claims dominion over these lands! You will grant your new emperor your ships! You will grant him all your provender! You will grant him your loyalty and your every possession! And you will surrender this land's greatest treasure, the Fire Emblem! Do this, and your lives will be spared. Resist, and your lived are forfeit! Now, kneel! And swear fealty to the mighty Valmese Empire!"

Villager:"B-but if you take all that we have, how are we to make our living? Without food and ships, people will starve! Would you have us all die?"

Dalton:"...You'll do for now."

Villager:"Hrrgh!" Then the Valmese general killed the villager...this draws a line.

C:"These savages will never listen to reason. Everyone: prepare to engage!"

F:"Milord, are you certain? Another war..."

C:"I've had time to ponder Ylisse's place in the world, Frederick. ...And my own. We must stand against evil, in all its forms, or there can be no peace!"