1

Taehyung eyes darkened, jaw and fist clenched. If a person could get killed by a glare then yugyeom might've dropped dead on the spot.

Because, right before his very own eyes, yugyeom was flirting with his beautiful doe eyed, innocent Jungkook.

And that was not okay.

Of course, he hadn't expected the day to turn out like this. It was one of the few times that manager allowed them to take a break from intense dance practice, which the whole team had gladly accepted. But instead of spending the day relaxing sore muscles Taehyung insisted Jungkook to do some sight seeing on han river.

Big mistake.

Normally, if someone had just come up to them to talk, whether it was an some other idol or a fan, Taehyung would've stood  and smiled, winking for good measure at the end of the conversation. Then they would've moved on, and by moved on Taehyung would've grabbed Jungkook's warm, inviting hand eagerly and pulled him down the road, wanting to see more.

But, the conversation was different this time. And the person who had gone up to talk to jungkook wasn't a  fan.

No, they were something else. And no, they weren't having a normal conversation about the "music" or  about how things going. In fact, you couldn't even call what the man was doing to Jungkook "talking."

Because he was flirting. And he was flirting HARD.

And Taehyung didn't like it one bit.

He had come up so normally, it was a shock to both Taehyung and jungkook.

They had been walking on sidewalks of han river, discussing about their upcoming comeback.

"Jungkook, namjoon hyung told me -" Taehyung was suddenly cut off when a hand reached between the small space between Taehyung and jungkook, and grabbed the  brunette  shoulder.

A strange feeling had bubbled up inside Taehyung's stomach, but he brushed it off, merely thinking it was just a small ache due to his previous snacks.

"H-Hi Jungkook." Yugyeom panted, trying to catch his breath; it was obvious he had been running to catch up with them.

"Long time no see, and I saw this fall out of your pocket." In his hand, he held a black wallet jungkook's  wallet.

Gasping, jumgkook took it from the man, flushing. "O-oh! Thank you so much! I didn't even notice that it fell out!" He babbled, bowing repeatedly as his cheeks turned bright red.

Taehyung smiled slightly, finding the scene so cute that urge to take out his phone to snap a picture unbelievably tempting.

Then the feeling disappeared when the man spoke his next words.

The other boy who was looking up and down at Jungkook's body, smiling. "It's ok jungkookie, well, you are getting more hot day by day then the weather here"

Jungkook flushed an even deeper red and Taehyung almost choked at the man's suddenness.

"U-um thanks? Again."

Taehyung didn't know if he wanted to coo or slap himself in the face at Jungkook's's innocence. How could this boy who drive's him crazy with his thick thighs and bunny like teeth, be this clueless that the other boy was clearly flirting with him?

And the other boy sensed it too who seemed to be liking it too, as his flirting continued with a hint of teasing.

"No, thanks to you. If you hadn't dropped your wallet, I wouldn't have gotten to see your pretty face today."

Ew. So cliche taehyung thought he was going to throw up. "You remember me right? we met in award show before"

This yugyeom, which would've been noticeable to anyone, was quite the looker. He was tall, taller than Taehyung, had a strong build and had a nice, soft tan face with a slight grin. Which annoyed Taeyhung to no end.

"Yes ofcourse I remember you." Though his stutter was gone his blush wasn't, which also annoyed Taehyung to no end. He extended his hand, which yugyeom took far too quickly, and shook for far too long.

Now there was definitely a weird feeling bubbling up in his stomach; but it wasn't any ache...it was something that just made Taehyung  want to wrap his hands around jungkook's waist and pull him closer and away from everyone especially from this yugyeom guy.

Because the sight of someone else besides him touching jungkook and holding him made Taehyung tremble.

It was the unmistakable emotion of jealousy.

Then taehyung snapped back to reality when jungkook was being handed a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry jungkook, ,I have a company meeting now I have to go. Here's my number, do whatever you want with it, but I'd prefer if you'd call me. So we could catch up sometime" Yugyeom said with a wink, holding onto Jungkook's hand for a couple of unnecessary seconds, and give taehyung a small smile as if he isn't even exit there this whole time before walking away.

As the pair continued to walk down the streets, jungkook mumbling about how stupid he had been to drop his wallet.

But Taehyung couldn't control it anymore. so he asked the question bubbling inside him.

"Are you going to call him?"

The brunette froze, his face tinted with a red blush.

"Maybe. He seemed nice though,and I wouldn't mind getting a coffee with him  After our comeback when we will get some free time"

Taehyung was tempted to say  no,
no you can't call him. He wanted to say that Jungkook was his and only his, he wanted to say-

"Yes, yes That's good. Your free time is your own." The words managed to slip through gritted teeth, but at least he was awarded with a bright, adorable smile.

If only that smile was for him.

__________________________________

Hello guys..

I'm back with another short story.

I'm a beach for jealous taehyung.

So here we go....

Vote and comment if you like the story..🤗💜