9

A week had passed since that incident. Yugyeom came by once, trying to pull on a sad and guilty face, but it immediately turned cold when he not only got confronted by Jungkook, but Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok as well. He left soon after, and they all celebrated which Jungkook profusely denied.

Jungkook was not hurt because of the situation, he was just upset and confused. He didn't love Yugyeom, but he didn't hate him either. He just wanted to feel special and wanted. And When Yugyeom paid some attention and showed some care for him, he thought he could finally forget about his one side love for Taehyung.

He was happy with Yugyeom... Atleast he thought so. But when he said he was only with Jungkook because of his body, he got a bit upset, but he got relieved because if he truly loved him, Jungkook would have drowned in guilt.

Above everything, he doesn't know what Taehyung's " but I do" meant. He wants to ask him, but the older was purposely dodging the question whenever he tried to bring that up, It seems like he never even said anything in the first place. It's confusing the hell out of Jungkook.

What if he doesn't mean what he said ?? What If he doesn't even remember what he said ?? What if he-

Groaning loud in frustration, Jungkook got up from the bed. He wants answers and he is going to get them now.

I can't let him play with his mind anymore..

Taehyung tried his best to avoid the situation of his little confession that day. He nearly slapped himself for his slip up. He doesn't want to mess with the already complicated relationship they had. What the hell he was thinking when he said  "but I do" to Jungkook? He never forget that look on Jungkook's face when he said that. He looks almost surprised and Happy ???

He instantly ran out after his confession and saw Jimin running into the room after hearing the commotion and hugging the terrified Jungkook.

Taehyung wanted to give Jungkook some space, since he thought Jungkook loved that Yugyeom. So he tried his best to stay away from the younger.

Only if he had known what's running in the younger's mind..

Taehyung was sitting on his bed with Yeontan on his lap, watching some anime in laptop when Jungkook came in.

Surprised, he popped the earphones out of his ears and gestured to the space next to him. Jungkook sat without hesitation.

"Taehyung" He started, "A week ago, you said you love me."

A pause.

"Well, not exactly, but close enough."

Fear rose in Taehyung's chest, the situation he tried to avoid the past week. "I-"

"Did you mean it?"

"What?" Taehyung couldn't breath and his heart was beating like it want's to come out of his chest, when he realised jungkook was leaning in closer now, their noses were almost touching.

"Did you mean it?" His voice wavered, but his eyes screamed confidence.

"Kooki-"

"Because, Kim Taehyung"

He drew a  deep breath in.

"I love you."

Now his eyes were losing confidence when he saw  the flabbergasted look on Taehyung's face.

"I've loved you for a while now, I just never thought you'll return my feelings as well. it's not like I didn't tried to tell you but you never showed any response and I thought you never interested in me but when you said  you love m-"

Jungkook kept on mumbling, and gasped when Taehyung silenced him with a kiss, a deep passionate kiss that he, no both, had been craving for a while.

"Jungkook" he gasped out, pulling away and cradling the younger's face. Jungkook opened his doe eyes wide and his eyes a little teary, and Taehyung once again got lost in that endless galaxy his eyes hold and whispered "I love you too."

Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times and pulled Taehyung by his nape and kissed him harder again.

God, I love you so much.

"I wish this moment will stop forever", Taehyung spoke.

"Forever? What if you get tired of my kiss?", Jungkool pouted.

"I will never get tired of you", Taehyung smiled and they both were lost in each other eyes, again.

____________________________________________

Yeah I deleted the last chapter and published it again because I'm not satisfied with it. Thank you Jin_ius for helping me in this Last chapter. I lobe you baby 💜

Whoever made it this far thanq you guys I love you soooo much😘 hope you enjoyed reading this..