7

Jungkook was confused and heart broken.

Actually he had feelings for Taehyung for so long and he tried to express it with his actions too. But the older never showed any reactions to it. He was hurt. He tried to forget about Taehyung so hard but it's to no Vail.

In that time, yugyeom came into his life. He may not perfect like Taehyung but he definitely made forget about him....a little.

When Jungkook thought things are going perfectly fine Taehyung's behaviour changed suddenly. He doesn't understand why Taehyung started acting towards him differently whenever yugyeom topic brought up.

Is he jealous ?

No way. There's No way Taehyung would be jealous. He doesn't have any feelings towards Jungkook. He never showed any reactions to his flirtings before.

Then why ?

Jungkook was mad. He was mad at Taehyung. How could he do this to him ? When he has feelings for Taehyung he didn't even care. His heart broke because of him, he cried because of him. When he finally decided to move on, he started acting differently. Like he has feelings for Jungkook.

But he doesn't love me..

He couldn't take this anymore. Pulling his hair out of frustration Jungkook shot up from the bed and wiped his tears and decided to go to bar to meet yugyeom.

He felt guilty whenever he thought he is using yugyeom for rebound. Although he doesn't love yugyeom that much but he definitely liked him. He made him feel wanted. Which Taehyung failed to do so.

Jungkook sighed checking his appearance one last time on mirror. He took his car keys and made his way out of his dorm leaving his confused thoughts about Taehyung behind.

After the few days, Jungkook started to warming up to Taehyung again. He can't stay without talking to Taehyung longer. No matter how messed up his thoughts are how much he is still mad at the older.

They were practicing new choreography.
Seeing jungkook's moody behaviour jimin decided to fool with him which turned successful when he smiled.

Taehyung smiled too, but dropped his smile as he noticed jungkook's smile was not reached his eyes. He heaved a sigh.

Jungkook is not showing his usual bunny smile which makes Taehyung heart leaps to his stomach. His doe eyes which holds galaxies in it lost it's brightness.

He isn't even showing his full interest in practice. Which made choreographer a little irritated. "Jungkook you are not focusing, where is your mind? You never behaved like this before".

Taking deep breathes and gulping down water, Jungkook mumbled out "I...don't know."

Choreographer just sighed and gave them a break from practice.

Taehyung knew the events from four days ago were probably weighing on Jungkook's shoulders, he tried to go to Jungkook but stopped in his tracks when Jungkook phone rang and his face lite up again.

That bastard always has a great time.

Taehyung carefully watched younger's expression, Like how his smile turned into a frown. he watched as Jungkook frantically moving his arms like he is arguing about something.

He doesn't want to feel happy because they were arguing but he couldn't help the satisfied smile that spread acrossed his face.

Maybe I still have a chance...