Stress

Reaper sat silently, looking over a neatly written list.
Knock knock
"You in there sweetie?" A voice called.
There was no response causing the scarf wearing skele to frown.
"Reaper?" He asked, knocking again.
No answer came from the skeleton who sat in the room, his eyes dark and the bags under his eyes seeming to slowly become mattresses.
Geno becoming irritated opened the door with a small creak.
He entered the dark room and looked over the dark figure sitting at the desk.
He flipped the lights on and the figure slammed it's head down quickly and puts it's hands on the back of it's head. Geno took a small step forwards and closed the door behind him. "You haven't left this room in two days" Geno sighed and walked over sitting on the desk.
Reaper didn't move.
"Silent treatment?" Geno swung his legs becoming annoyed, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing" Was the only answer he got, and he wasn't satisfied.
"What's wrong?" He simply asked again. He stopped his legs and sat unmoving.
Silence.
"Dang it Reaper." Geno hissed closing his eyes. Nothing was said for a moment. Not a soul dared to move.
Reaper lifted his head, his hood covering his eyes. He didn't dare speak as he slid his arms around Geno's waist and pulled him backwards off the desk, right into his lap.
Geno gasped a little but smiled only slightly when he noticed what had been done. "So, what's wrong?" Reaper thought about that question, "Death." He responded.
"What about it?" Geno was slightly puzzled. "What about it? Where to start-?" Reaper quizzed quietly.
"It's all on my shoulders, ya know? It's stressful, hunting monsters down, fighting them as they fight to save their soul. Knowing ahead of time that someone's going to die when they themselves usually don't even realize death will be creeping up on them sooner than they expect. Some so unknowing that they're talking with their loved ones about plans for the future." He rambled pushing his face into Geno's shoulder on the verge of tears. Slowly pushing his face further and further.
Geno didn't seem to mind as he listened closely to his lovers problems. Guilt started to creep up on him, he had no idea how it felt to kill monsters for a living. And how stressful it could and would be at times.
"Shhh shh shh" Geno turned himself around in Reapers lap, causing Reaper to remove his face. Geno placed his fingers carefully under Reapers chin and forced to skeleton to look at him.
"Hey." Geno said gently, "I promise you that I will always be by your side. No matter how stressed you become, I'll be here to relieve you of that stress. Or at least do my best."
"You are the best I could ever ask for" Reaper purred snuggling into the crook of his neck.
Geno removed Reaper hood and began to pet his lovers skull, he knew soothed the cloak wearing monster. To add to the pleasure Reaper was feeling, Geno began to leave small kisses atop his head.
"How did I function before I met you?" Reaper mumbled quietly. "The same way I did before meeting you, not well." Geno whispered.
"I don't deserve you-" Reaper sighed letting a few tears slip out of his eye sockets.
"All of us have things we don't deserve. But we shouldn't complain or say anything about it we should just be thankful and count ourselves lucky that we have it. Like how I count myself lucky to have you." Geno responded in a soft whisper.
"When we first met you wanted nothing to do with me or anyone else. So quiet. So anti-social."
"Yes, well, I happened to be lucky enough to find someone who changed me for the better."
"Mh. I guess, but are you sure th-"
"No more." Geno said.
"But-"
"Uh-uh" Geno insisted.
They sat in silence for a moment.
"Geno-"
"Hm?" He hummed. "I'm scared-" he sat up, looking Geno in the face.
"What do you mean Hun?" "I mean. One of these days I might slip up and you could get hurt or worse. Killed-"
"I understand I'm not supposed to be living. I know you were supposed to kill me once you found me. But I'm just glad you and I were allowed this much time. But think about it, if they really cared so much about me still being alive. Would I really be here? If they really needed me dead, would I be sitting in your lap at this moment? Comforting you?" Geno asked putting his face closer to Reapers, only inches away.
"No I wouldn't~ So I have a feeling I won't be leaving your side for a longass time." He joked, "but I wouldn't have it any other way"
He closed the space, leaning in.
The two of their faces met, they kissed as they both began to let their worries fade.
Geno pulled away, "Better?"
"Much" Reaper snuggled up to the other skeleton again, "night Gen~" he purred.
"Nigh- no wait! Reaper, no!"
It was to late, Reapers breathing had already slowed along with his pulse. He'd fallen asleep which caused Geno to sigh loudly in annoyance.

He quietly mumbled, "Night, my little death bringer." He smiled kissing his skull again.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Sorry I haven't updated much of anything recently.
I'm completely stressed which is kind of how I came up with this chapter. I've been having a lot of pressure placed on me but when I go to explain it to another person it comes out differently than I mean and idk why but it seems less stressful than it seems to me.

And I don't understand if it's just me that getting over worked about something simple.
Them not understand what I mean.
Or maybe a little of both(?)

Either way sorry to bother you all with that-
Hope you all enjoyed it regardless of my rambling here at the end.

(P.s. I am working on the lemon I promised it's just kinda (a lot) longer than I thought)

-Spook-
~~~~~~~~~~