Where have you been? (Lemon)

Almost another 3 week passed. Geno had been trying to get ahold of Reaper. He'd been quiet and he hadn't shown up for work for 6 days. Geno and Life had made their guesses but they still weren't satisfied.
Life was upset, she couldn't believe he would do this to Geno. Geno was worried but anytime he tried to call, no one would answer. He thought about going to his house but felt that he might be invading his privacy if he did, even if they have stayed at his house before.
Geno tapped a pen on the desk waiting for the first class end bell to ring. Once it did everyone, including Geno, rushed out of the room. He shut and locked his door having the second period off.
He traveled down the hallway and into the front office. "Has he shown up today?" Geno asked quietly placing his hands on Life's desk.
"Nope. Haven't seen him." she said with a monotone voice. Geno seemed surprised. She wasn't angry when he brought Reaper up this time.
As if to prove her wrong Reaper leaves the principals office. "Yes sir" he says coldly.
He closes the door with a low growl and turns to leave out of the office, but doesn't see Geno.
"Haven't seen him hm?" Geno glares at Life. She puts a finger to her lips telling him to be quiet. She stands up and pushes Geno down on the floor behind her desk. He yelps causing Reaper to look in Life's direction, his eyes narrowing.
"Sorry. My knee hit the desk" she smiled. "Mhm" he hummed and continued on his way.

(-spoilers but important- Quick break in here. Yeah uh- don't hate me but I'm gonna change the rules of heat- (I'm pretty sure I'm changing them anyways correct me if I'm wrong) but instead of trying to f+ck everything/everyone insight it'll be more like a mate kinda situation so yeah- I've seen different versions so I'd thought I'd tell y'all now)

-Also blood warning (idfk)-

Once he was gone Geno stood up looking PO'd. "What was that for?" Geno asked.
"Nothing" she said quietly.
"Where's he going?" Geno asked.
"Dunno." She said softly before turning to Geno. "I know it's been hard but just give him time. So just stay away for now."
"What is this about?"
"Nothing."
"Ugh" Geno huffed quietly stomping out of the office to go back to his class. Life just watched and hoped he listened for once.
Geno entered his room and turned on the light and threw himself in the seat behind his desk.
He found a note on his desk reading, 'Lunch is on me today. I'll bring it to your room Sweetcheeks -R"
Geno smiled and his soul began to flutter. He wouldn't admit it to anyone other than Life, but he'd truly fallen head over heels for the head of the school security.
Geno grinned from 'ear to ear' as the bells rang the students flooded the halls, a few already racing into his room. Fell sat on a students desk that sat near Geno's desk, "You alright Mr.Geno?" He chuckled.

Geno snapped out of it and nodded, "fine. Just fine!" He said.
Fell laughed and took a seat at the desk rather than on top of it.
The student that usually sat there happened to be Classic. He only took the desk next to Fell not wanting to deal with it.
Blue sat at a desk behind Fell causing some of the other students to move and sit in other spots as well. They knew about the whole Mr.Geno and Officer Reaper relationship. (Btw I just realized I kinda have been throwing these three around especially since they were in his last class of the day in the last one but oh well- just shows how bad i am at this... :3)
"Why do I feel like you three are up to something?" Geno huffed and eyed each of the three.
"Nope just checking on you" Classic smiled lazily twirling a pencil with his fingers.
"Mhm" Blue smiled innocently.
The truth was they knew and Fell and Blue decided to let Classic in on the little secret behind Reaper and Geno's first date. Also as to why there was a fight between the two students in Genos' class and how Classic helped them without realizing it.
Classic was kinda happy he could be of service, even if he didn't know he did anything at the time.
Geno was so out of it he forgot to plan something so he ended playing a movie for his classes and when it came time for the lunch bell he released the students early and closed his door, running to the office again. Hoping to be back before Reaper showed up in his room with lunch.
Geno made it to the office and put on a frown. He couldn't show happiness, if he did he'd be asked why. Especially since he's acted moody around certain people about not seeing Reaper.
"Hey Geno"
"Hey Life"
"Whatcha doing for lunch?"
"Gonna grab a few snacks and do some work in my room."
"Ok. But if you want I'll go out to lunch with you."
Geno shook his head, "Nah"
"Okay." She replied slightly worried about Geno. And Reaper.
Geno grabbed a few snacks from the lounge and hurried back to his room. Reaper then appeared in the office and leaned on the counter, "Going out for lunch." He said a slight growl pushed it's way into his words.
"Okay. Be careful. And remember-"
"Yeah, yeah. I was told, remember?" She nodded and watched him leave the office and she sighed only hoping things went well.