Body shots

"You seemed to have a good time today," Gus says to Nilsa while all the roommates sit out on the balcony. Nilsa continued to make sure her body language was towards Gus who was facing me. I watched closely as Nilsa put her arm on Gus's arm. 

"I did. I just wish that guy was you," Nilsa says poking the center of Gus' chest. I watched as Gus kept his eyes on me rolling them at Nilsa's comment. "Wouldn't it be so much fun if we could snuggle up with each other?"

"Y'all made out with two different people so get away from each other," Kirk interrupts Nilsa's attempt to flirt. Nilsa's face filled with confusion and hurt at Kirk's comment. 

"Who did you make out with?" She asks taking a step away from Gus. 

"Just some hot blonde on the beach," Kirk says saving Gus and I's asses. 

"Oh..." Nilsa says quietly taking a seat next to Aimee who warned her to stop flirting with Gus. "I can't believe he did that." She mumbles to her best friend making me roll my eyes at her. 

"Ok well we all have to start getting ready for tonight," I say motioning for everyone to follow me back inside to start getting ready. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

"How do you drunk as hell in esponal?" Codi asks the driver as we all pile into the van. I sat in the window seat next to Gus. 

Walking into the crazy club we all quickly start drinking, Kortni quickly finds a guy to dance with and everyone else is dancing in the three-floored club. 

"Hey baby girl," Gus says grabbing my hand and turning me around to face him. "Can I buy you a drink?" he asks with a cute smirk across his face. 

"Yeah," I say "tequila shots?" Vannah ask matching Gus' smirk.

"Of course," Gus says grabbing my hand again and leading me to the bar. We find a space at the bar each taking around four shots, Gus's arm wrapped around my waist the whole time. 

Gus quickly pulls me closer to him, whisper things in my ear that made me blush his lips lightly brushing against my ear. I couldn't contain myself anymore I grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips. The kiss quickly deepens wrapping my arm around his neck Gus' arms pulling me closer by the waist. 

Separating quickly remembering the roommates were close by but I couldn't contain my smile. My hand still placed on Gus' check. "I have a good idea," Kortni has as she comes up from behind us. Gus and I take a step back from each other looking at our roommate in curiosity. "BODY SHOTS BITCHES" she screams getting on top of the bar, as our other roommates come to join us at the bar. 

"Yass, Kortni!!" Nilsa screams as she takes off her shirt and lies down on the bar. The cute bartender quickly some salt on her stomach and some tequila over her belly button. Some of the roommates took the tequila shots, some off of Kortni and some straight from the bottle. "Savannah, your turn," Kirk shouts as the other roommates start shouting to hyping me up trying to get me to take a body shot off Kornti.

I quickly shake my head no, no offense to Kornti but I really didn't want to take a body shot off her. "Come on, Vannah," Gus says, trying to get me to take the shot. 

"No, I'm ok," I say shaking my head. "I'll do one-off you tho," I say joking. 

"Ok," he says ribbing off his shirt. 

"Gus, oh my god," I say rolling my eyes. "You can put that back on." I say to Gus, as he throws his shirt back on. I quickly pour some water out onto my hand and then onto Gus's neck. 

"Vannah what the fuck?" 

"Just trust me," I say taking the salt shaker off the bar and pouring some onto his neck. Slowly picking up one of the limes she placed it into Gus' mouth. "You ready?" I say getting close to Gus. Gus did his best to smirk while still holding the lime in his mouth. I licked the salt off his neck, downed the shot, then took the lime from Gus' mouth... using my mouth. 

"Oh shit that was hot!" Kirk yells as Gus and I separate

"Oh shit that was hot!" Kirk yells as Gus and I separate. We both look over to see all the roommates staring at them. I couldn't help but blush as I watched Nilsa's face change... and she didn't look happy. 

"Fuck," Gus says under his breath anxiety quickly took over my mind. The mix of the tequila and anxiety made the alcohol hit a little harder making me laugh. I quickly started to feel all my drinks from the night, the bass of the music only becoming louder and the room slowly starting to spin. 

I quickly turn to Gus and he could tell, "I need water." 

"Ok stay right here," Gus says leaving to get the attention of the bartender. He quickly came back with the water. "Yo I think it's time to go." Gus yells to the rest of the roommates, who all agreed. 

All the roommates pile into the big van and headed back to the hotel. I sat next to Gus all the way in the back, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I quickly kissed him on the laps as the lights went down in the van.