White hotel sheets

Savannah woke up to the warm body of Gus next to her, feeling his weight raise up from the mattress she lightly groaned. Rubbing her eyes and stretching out her arms, "Where are you going?" she questioned making Gus stop in his tracks. 

"I was gonna go to the bathroom," Gus says turning to face her. The sun was just rising, bringing a dim light into the room. 

"Come here first," she says motioning Gus back towards the bed. he slowly made his way back to her. Wrapping up in the white hotel sheets, he crawled back into bed with her. The pair both laid on their sides facing each other, Savannah ran her hand through his hair not hiding her smile. 

"What?" Gus says questioning the girl's smile his heart beating a bit too fast. 

"Nothing, I'm just happy you're here... like in this exact spot with me." She says making Gus match her wide smile. She leaned in bringing her lips to his softly, "And this spot too," her lips traveled to his cheek, "and this one." Her lips traveled up his jawline leaving soft kisses everywhere, "There too." Her lips made their way to his ear and kneck, Gus let out a breathe his stomach doing flips, "I like this spot." He said making her smirk, he lifted the girl's chin bringing her even with him. 

"You...," he says making Savannah give him a questionable look. "...you make me crazy." He says before kissing her deeply. The two were wrapped tightly in the white sheets, in pure bliss, a beautiful mess. Savannah's hair was a mess and kept getting in the way. Gus' scruff was scratching her face but neither cared if anything it just made them laugh. Both are in too much awe of each other as they tussled through the sheets never getting enough of each other.

Both out of breath separated for a moment the tension being too strong for either to handle. "Gus," Savannah basically begs, "We can't..." Referring to their roommates just a room over who would be waking up soon.

"I know... I know," he sighs kissing the girl in between words. "Later baby, please" he pleads. Savannah just silently shakes her head, yes wanting nothing but him at the moment. "Good girl," he says kissing her again.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hours later Gus and the guys got ready to go get breakfast by the pool. "Babe," he whispers to Savannah lightly brushing her hair out of her face. "Savannah," he says again to her, who just groaned in response. "We are going to get breakfast ok," he says kissing on the cheek before leaving her to sleep. 

Gus sat down with Kirk at breakfast as Jeremiah and Codi went to find a cabana. "You know I really love you and Vannah together." Kirk says to Gus. 

"Well we aren't really together, we are just friends," Gus says trying his best to conceal their relationship but couldn't help but smile. 

"Come on Gus, I am not stupid and I love you and Savannah. Your secret is safe with me. Trust" Kirk says. "I've been saying you two were going to end up together since the beginning."

Gus again couldn't hide the pure joy from his face at the thought of Savannah. He had never met someone who was truly his best friend and made him feel this way. "That girl... she's got me going crazy for her. No joke I don't know if I've ever felt this way." Gus says shaking his head in disbelief, making Kirk smile. "But we don't want to come out with it to the roommates until we are sure it's going to work. Which by the looks of it I think it will."

"How do you think Nilsa is going to take it?"

"Not well, I mean she looked pissed yesterday after that body shot just wait till she finds out we are together, together," Gus says.

"Yeah, but she was just like that cause her guy didn't work out," Kirk points out. "And look at Savannah she's gorgeous she can't say anything about it anyway cause she'll just look jealous. Nilsa probably thinks you and Vannah are just doing this to make her jealous or something about her. But you better be careful." Kirk says.

"About what?" 

"Well you hunch Nilsa like a week or two ago and she might go crazy if she finds out you hunched her roommate a week later." Kirk points out. 

"Well, I won't have to worry about that," Gus says getting a confused look from Kirk. "Vannah and I haven't... you know. We haven't really done anything." 

"What? You guys haven't hunched?" Kirk says kind of loudly. 

"Shush!" Gus says quieting him down as they receive dirty looks from around them. "No, we haven't. We haven't had a minute alone without one of y'all barging in or something. Well, we almost this morning before everyone woke up but we didn't cause we didn't want one of you to hear."

"Damn you guys are taking things slow... well at least for your speed you know," Kirk says with a laugh at the end. 

"Well, I haven't even been able to spend any alone time with her or take her out. Let alone get her in a room alone to do that sort of stuff especially because everyone will think something if the two of us just disappear." 

"Oh well, you know what... I am gonna help you guys out." Kirk says with a smirk. 

"Oh no, what are you thinking."