Chapter XXXIII: "IMPROMPTU ISLAND INCURSION"

The five were already inside the boat when Loui heard someone calling out to them from the shore.

"It seems like AJ wants to come with us too." Loui said after seeing Allan waving and calling unto them.

They paddled their way back and Allan was to get in the boat but Misha told him to put his shirt on first. By this, Allan ran off to the cottage and took his bag and wore his shirt on. Allan also went to the comfort room first.

"I'll go get my bag then as well. There are biscuits there so we could eat while having our enjoyments in this boat." Loui said and gone out of the boat and proceeded to the cottage to get his bag.

"Let's bring ours too! Let's take pictures with us!" Alexa said and went after Loui.

Kaylie and Misha just looked at each other and then Misha jumped off the boat and ran after Alexa. Kaylie shouted to Misha to bring her bag too. Kiel then followed in pursuit of the others and made his way to the cottage as well.

"First person to get to the boat, wins!" Misha shouted and picked her bag up and Kaylie's then ran back to the boat running.

"Then I'll be first!" Kiel shouted overhearing what Misha told to Alexa and he dashed his way to the boat after getting a hold of his bag.

Alexa only looked to the two and then caught sight of Loui who was sitting at the cottage.

"I'll catch up, Al. I'll wait 'til AJ come out from the comfort room then we'll go to the boat together." Loui said and Alexa smiled and went her way to the boat.

Few seconds later, Allan came out of the comfort room and he unknowingly stumbled that he pushed a girl eating an ice cream and holding a bucket filled with shells and live fishes. They both fell to the sand and the bucket spilled what's in it.

"Oh! No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Allan pleaded realizing his unintended mistake and he extended his hand to help the girl up.

"Oh no! My fishes!" The girl exclaimed and stared at Allan beginning to get mad.

"Oh no. We're sorry about that, Wendy! Please pardon my friend here. He didn't mean it." Loui intervened and picked the fishes back to the bucket and sped off to fill the bucket with seawater again and Allan helped him do it.

"You know her?" Allan asked in whisper as they made their way back to the cottage where Wendy chose to wait.

"Yeah. I met her earlier. She said she was my classmate back in third grade. Her name's Wendy." Loui replied.

"She's seemingly cute and adorable." Allan muttered.

"Here, Wen. We're really sorry to bother you. We'll be going now." Loui said and brought the bucket down.

"Are you going to ride on that boat, Lou?" Wendy asked and pointed the boat where Misha, Alexa, Kaylie and Kiel were already talking to each other in wait.

"Yeah. Wanna come?" Loui asked.

"Really? Sure!" Wendy replied and walked her way to the boat and Loui and Allan walked after her.

"Nice move, Lou." Allan whispered and patted Loui's shoulder and smirked at him.

"Oh come on. Change your way of thinking, AJ. You're creeping me out." Loui whispered back.

"Oh. Hi, there!" Alexa greeted as the three arrived at the boat.

"Wendy will come with us. I hope it's alright." Loui said and get himself in the boat followed by Allan and Wendy.