Chapter VII: "BEAR-Y FEROCIOUS TO FRIENDLY ENCOUNTER"

The whole night passed and it was Thursday in the morning.

At school, the six gathered in the library and talked about their dreams that has been continued.

Alexa was still running away and when she felt that the bear is not following her anymore, she stood and caught her breath.

Meanwhile, the wind blew and the birds started flying away. Alexa felt that there was something wrong around her and danger is near. She then heard once again the soldiers and it was followed by a bear's fierce growl.

Alexa hid behind the bushes and she saw the soldiers and the bear was caught in a cage and it was struggling to free itself.

Alexa feared of what the soldiers will do to her once they found her and that she has nowhere to go if ever she's caught.

Alexa could hardly watch as the soldiers hurt the bear inside the cage by striking metal chains to it. Alexa waited patiently for the chance to escape.

After a while, the soldiers were bothered by the noises that they heard from afar and went to know what it was and the bear was left unguarded.

Alexa took this chance and made her exit but when she started to escape, her eyes met the eyes of the bear and she was halted from running. The bear was looking to her as if speaking to her to free it out.

It made groans of pleading and after some time, Alexa finally decided to help it out by cutting the ropes with the dagger she saw and quickly ran away after she broke the cage open.

In a moment, she found herself surrounded by the soldiers in all direction. There is no escape this time.

Right then, the bear came out from the bushes and growled aloud and it fought the soldiers by its own might. During the fight, the bear grabbed Alexa and put her onto its back and then escaped the soldiers' presence.

"Thank you for saving me."

"What?!" Alexa was shocked.

"Haha. You don't need to be so surprised."

"No way! Animals can't talk! What's happening to me? Am I crazy?!" Alexa reacted and get off the bear's back.

"The name is Berlin. Please don't be afraid. Don't be shocked that I can talk. I won't hurt you. I am sorry to have frightened you before. I am very thankful you helped me out. Please be my friend?" The bear stated.

"This place is really a mystical place with wonders."Alexa thought.

"Are you fine now?" Berlis asked.

"Uh? Yeah. Nice to meet you." Alexa said as she tried to converse with the bear.

"Who are you?" Berlis asked.

"Uhm. Well.. My name is Alexa Lissiana Z. Xilario." Alexa introduced.

"How did you ended up in this forest? Didn't you know that this place is dangerous?" Berlis asked.