Chapter XLII: "PLAN"

"My parents, I don't really remember them or what they look like. Neither their names do I remember. But during my stay here, my memories were taken from me by Wilfred and now they're back." Glasseia stated.

"OK. I'll be listening to hear the rest." Loui stated and sat more comfortably.

"I have stayed in this island for ten years now under Wilfred's control. Now that my memories are back, I could remember back when I was little, me and my mom and dad ate ice cream every afternoon. I can remember again that I slept together with them too. In the morning, they'll carry me downstairs for breakfast." Glasseia narrated and paused with a sigh.

"But all those happy moments ended one afternoon. I overheard my mom and dad talking and that we will be leaving away from the city. That we will go somewhere far where grandpa will not find us. I was afraid of leaving and moving away from my grandparents. I didn't understand them back then." Glasseia continued and she began to cry with tears.

Loui patted her back to comfort her for a while. And then Loui embraced Glasseia on the spot.

"Wow. It feels great to have someone's embrace after a very long time of being just Hora and I in this island." Glasseia stated and returned the embrace to Loui.

"I was just moved to do it. I'm sorry, Glasseia. But I feel like embracing you just now. I feel so close to you even though I can't tell why." Loui replied.

"Thanks, Yo." Glasseia responded and let go of the embrace.

"Yo?" Loui inquired a little bit puzzled to how Glasseia addressed him.

"Oh. That word has been echoing in my mind everytime I see you and since the time I met you. I don't know why. I'm sorry." Glasseia said.

"Oh. Then it's fine for you to call me that. Then why don't you just continue??" Loui said.

"As I can remember, me and my parents rode a ship the next day. That's all I can remember. What happened after that is not clear to me anymore. The next thing that happened is that I heard my mom and dad calling out the word 'Yo'. That's the first syllable and I don't remember the other. It's been playing in my head just after my memories are back. That incident." Glasseia narrated.

"You rode a ship was the last thing you remember?" Kaylie inquired which caught the attention of the two to be intervened.

"Woah. You really are fond of interrupting some times." Loui said and smiled.

"After riding the ship, what happened to you and your parents, Glasseia?" Alexa asked and Misha and Kiel was behind her.

Allan and Hora are paying attention to Glasseia as well.

"I was already here in this island. That's how I got here. Then I met Hora who you call as Danleen? Is that her real name?" Glasseia asked confusedly.

"You ended up in this island?" Allan inquired confirmingly.

"I was with Max. I wasn't alone." Glassiea replied.

"And who's Max?" Kiel asked.

"Oh. Right. Xew's real name is Max. I just remembered." Glasseia stated.

"Oh. I get it." Misha replied.

"Max was still a pup that time and he rode with us in the ship." Glasseia said.

"I think we better take our leave now from this island. We can hear the rest when we're back to White Sand Beach Resort." Allan requested.

"Yay! We will be going! I can't wait." Wendy exclaimed in delight and so they headed out from the cave.