21: The Snow-In

bit of a longer one! but there's a lot of musical singing involved so if you skip that part of the chapter it's probably about the same amount as a normal chapter.

las time:

The group made it to the cabin. Solangelo and Jasiper share rooms due to Mr. Will Solace.

tis time:

After a Solangelo breakfast, the gang decides to go out, only to discover a snow-in.

disclaimer: there's a little bit of language of the beginning (that is censored), but what do you expect with solangelo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nico's POV)

Will Sol-a** decided that he and Jason just had to switch rooms, because Jason couldn't stand my creepy sleep-talking.

Which is a total lie, because I sleep-threaten, not talk.

As per usual and what I suspected, I was the first person awake with the Teenager's Record-Breaking Wake Up Time: 5:55. I could just hear Percy's snoring across the hall; that really sucks for Annabeth.

I slumped onto a chair at the big table. We had to bring metal chairs to fit all of us, so the chairs are all mismatched. Miss Demeter would be proud to know I was eating cereal (Cheerios, if anyone cares. Percy says it's because there's a hole in them like the hole in my heart).

"Why the hell are you up this early?" I heard. I almost jumped out of my skin (which would be easy. I'm literally skin and bones).

"Damn (yes I know it's DAM but this is Nico who wasn't there. also this is an au soo), Solace," I gasped. "You scared me. No one wakes up this early."

"I do," Will offered. "I'm a morning person."

"Of course you are," I sighed.

"I just got here and you're already pushing my buttons," Will rolled his eyes, and grabbed a carton of orange juice. As he poured it into a tall glass, I answered.

"I'm trying to find mute," I snapped, but Will only sighed. He sat across from me.

(i'm so sleep deprived i actually debated making will and nico face off about t-series and pewdiepie)

"Why'd you switch rooms last night?" I groaned. Will smirked.

"Jason was so desperate to share a room with none other than Miss Piper," he laughed.

"Totally believe that," I noted, and he winked. Winked. That little-

"So, Sir Creeps-A-Lot, did you bring a Ouija Board?" Will joked.

"Hell no," I responded. "I know I'm, like, the Ghost King of our century, but I don't screw with demons."

He was trying to make small talk. I knew it and hated  it, because I despise small talk. He was about to comment on my last little line, but the noise of pounding feet interrupted it.

"Guys-" Rachel gasped, but then stopped in her tracks at the sight of Will and me. I looked down and Will winked. Rachel tilted her head, studying us, but then shook it away.

"Anyway!" she yelled. Rachel ran toward the window and wiped away the cold air covering the window, gasped, and then cursed.

"What's wrong?" Will asked.

"We're snowed-in!" Rachel groaned, and flopped onto the couch.

~~~~~~~~

(Third Person POV)