Chapter 2; F-Fighting Againts Team Army?!

The next day

Your POV

You and your teammates took a stroll around Inkopolis Square.

You all chilled at the cafe and soon later went to Inkopolis Tower.

"Ah, I cant wait to snipe 'em all!" Said (T/M2) in excitement. "Well, Atleast we're doing Turf Wars and not ranked." Said (T/M1) less worried.

We all went inside a tower and went in an empty lobby.

You saw 4 inklings come inside your lobby. Their Ink Color was Orange. Each one of then had a Special Forces Berret.

"Oh cod.. WE'RE FIGHTING AGAINTS TEAM ARMY?!" Said (T/M3) with a surprised reaction but tried to keep it chill but you felt they're shivers with or without their Annaki Mask.

The orange Inkling walked up to you and said "Hello there, I believe we have met before." "Ah yes! We have met yesterday. My name's (Y/N) if you have forgotten." You said Stretching your arm, he shaked your arm. "My name is Army, though I know you'd probably knew that" Army said with a slight smile.

"Meow Meowmeow!" (Battle ready!) Said Judd.

The stage was Walleye Warehouse, No inkling could saw us battle so I wasn't too nervous. But You and you teammates were slightly scared since you were fight Team Army. You gripped your (F/W).

Ready?
Set.
Go!

You started Inking the ground to charge up your special alongside your teammates.

"(T/M3) AND (T/M1) TAKE FRONT. (T/M2) TRY AND SNIPE EVERYBODY! I'LL TAKE MIDDLE" I shouted and they all gave a nod.

Army's POV

I heard (Y/N) telling something to her teammates.

I didn't really care since I know that we'll win. They seem to be in some kind of formation. I quickly flipped pages through my manual and told the rest about their formation. Me and Forge-chan went in front, W-Sailor & B-Sailor are covering up the sides checking if any of them were near.

I saw a (I/C) colored laser point at Forge-chan.

SPLAT!

She was then splatted. I was surprised and swam through my ink hoping that her Charger wont get me. Sadly they saw me and targeted me before W-Sailor Splatted them from behind. Forge-Chan Superjumped to me and we all started inking again.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a good thing each of us had Ninja Squid. We swam around trying to splat each member of Team Army. We all split up and ink the ground, and walls just for an escape route.

I then saw Army, he was Shimmering. He saw me and targeted me. I was able to almost splat him but suddenly-

"SPECIAL WEAPON! INK ARMOR!"

He said. He activated Ink armor. I grunted since now I had to restart my progress of splating him. I then shimmered meaning my special was ready.

"SPECIAL WEAPON! (SP/P)!"

I said. I then activated it. Little did Army knew we also have Cold-Blooded and Respawn Punisher, my teammates had killed his teammates. He got me into a corner, but then I smirked. He was slightly confused but-

SPLAT!

(T/M1) Splatted him with their Dualie Squelchers. We smiled then continued inking our lost turf. I knew that Army wasn't seeing that coming since he didn't know our ability.

~Time skip by Inku and her Friend talking~

20 seconds was left Team Army made but a push. Our team also did a push.

10 seconds left!

10!
I was fighting Army again.

9!
(T/M3) splatted W-Sailor.

8!
Forge-Chan splatted (T/M3).

7!
I fled Army

6!
I helped (T/M3) Splatting B-Sailor

5!
I was splatted by Forge-Chan.

4!
I super jumped to one of the Beakons (T/M2) has placed and placed/threw my (SB/W).

3!
I tried covering as much turf as I can.

2!
I saw Army he splatted me but I also splatted him too.

1!

GAME!

I respawned. Not able to do anything.

(T/M1) was closing their eyes, (eyes was my 666 words wtf-) too scared to see the results.
(T/M2) Gripped onto their E-Liter.
(T/M3) Looked down expecting that we lost.

"The results are in the winning team was..." said Judd

"(T/N)!" Said L'il Judd.

Our team smiled and did our winning pose while confetti popped. Team Army grunted and groaned doing their losing pose.

"Congratulation, (Y/N)." Army said slightly salty. "Thank you Army! Your team was a tough one too!" I said with a smile I saw Army blushed a little and looked away while mumbling something.

Forge-Chan's POV (Ha, you thought there was only gonna be those 2 talking)

I then saw Army walking back to us with a slight blush. "Hey Army, why are you blushing?" I said. She then looked away "N-NO I'M NOT!" Then W-Sailor came in and said "Oh~ he does have a crush~" "S-SHUT UP! LETS JUST GO BACK HOME"

We all went back to our team house then Army went to cooking his usual Curry while W-Sailor and B-Sailor were having an argument about the battle.

I sighed then went up to my room then texted (T/M2) about my plan of making (Y/N) & Army together. Yes, I got (T/M2)'s number! I couldn't believe my favorite Charger user gave their number!- anyways back to the plan.

He told me he could try setting out and team meeting at The Reef alongside with my team and we could make an excuse to leave (Y/N) & Army together.

Well, that was the only thing me and (T/M2) could think of- "FORGE-CHAN! CURRY'S READY!" I heard Amry yelled.

I walked down the stairs and ate together with the whole team. We all finished then said our good nights then walked to our rooms. I assume the sailor's are already asleep as for Army, he's probably writing in his manual again.

I laid down on my bed then thought about the plan again then finally went to sleep and had a dream of me and (T/M2) Together. Weird but I do have slight feelings for them but well good night myself.

================================
T

otal words: 1035