Chapter 1; Adventure Through Inkopolis Square!

Your POV

You were walking through Inkopolis Square with your trusty (F/W) along side your teammates; (T/M1) with their Custom Dualie Squelchers, (T/M2) with a shiny Custom E-Liter 4K Scope, and lastly (T/M3) with a Custom Hydra Splatling. (If your (F/W) is one of these weapons, you may change their weapon) Your Team Consisted of all Custom weapons (if your weapon doesn't have a custom ver. Pretend it has okay?). You were their leader.

You all were pretty excited since Inkopolis Square looked pretty crowded with only one meaning which is, many Inklings and Octolings are going to battle in Inkopolis Tower. You all hopped into a lobby and alot of Inklings and Octolings hopped in so you didn't have to wait too long.

The battle started, you all were prtty cooperative and ended up winning the battle easily.

You all did a total match of 3 Turf Wars and in the end you were all tired.

You all sat in a chair with an umbrella and (T/M1) ordered 2 Deep-Fried Shwaffles, & 2 Crusty Seanwiches.

"Jeez that was a tough match" (T/M2) Said tiredly. "But that wasn't enough to take us down!" Said (T/M1) with their cheerful voice. "(T/M1) How can you still have so much energy to talk like that..!" Said (T/M3) with a slightly muffled voice since they are using the Annaki Mask.

You finished your food quicker than the rest since you didn't talked while eating. The others also finished their food not long after you finished yours. "I'm gonna look around Inkopolis, if you guys want to go back you may." You said casually. They all nodded and walked back home.

You were walking near the tower before a random Inkling said "LOOK! ITS THE S4!" And suddenly you were swarmed with Inklings and Octolings.

You knew the S4. They were a popular and strong team back in Inkopolis Plaza.

You eventually managed to get out of the swarm of cephalopods and walked away.

'What their dealio anyways? Its just a team..' you said in your mind. Suddenly another wave of cephalopods ran to the crowd pushing you back in the swarm.. Again. You eventually gave up and looked to the S4. There was all of the members; Aloha, Mask, Skull, and Army or you would like to say Manual boi.

Army noticed your different behavior and started walking to you after the swarm finally calmed down.

"Hey, why aren't you like the rest?" Said Army with a stern voice with a hint of confusion. "I don't waste my time just for a famous team." You said slightly annoyed since you just wanted to go back home.

Army's POV

'How strange, someone that doesn't easily fangirls about us.'

"Anyways the name's (Y/N)" she bowed. Wow.. she actually bowed.. most fangirls would be too surprised and ussually ask us questions.. I like this girl. Shes polite and cute- WAIT ARMY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOU'VE JUST MET HER!

Back to your POV

Army seemed to be in the middle of his thoughts so to not make this awkward I snapped my fingers infront of him making him flinch a little so I giggled quietly.

"Anyways I can't keep this conversation much longer so here" I gave him a note with my number and waved goodbye to him and walked off.

=================================
Total words: 570 words