Chapter 5; An Unexpected Action

I'm so sorry for the lack of Chapters & Updates to this book.
Even though I already got my Summer Break and I've finished my End Semester Exam. I'm prone to losing my stuff and I accidently lost my Student ID Card (and it's really important) somewhere or someone stole it or someone borrowed it but haven't returned it back. Yeah, that sucks.
I also have to wake up at 4.20 AM and arrive back home at 4.00 PM since school sucks.
I tried to make my brain think of some kind of idea and Inspiration for this chapter so it might come out messy and looking un-finished since I did made this around 12 PM.
Anyways, you came for the real Chapter, so here you go.

○•● ○•● ○•● ○•● ○•● ○•● ○•●

Your P.O.V.

Me and my teammates were talking together and joking around at the Square eating Lunch together at the Crust Bucket.

(T/M1) Wanted to get a Special-Charge Shake, but (T/M2) said that she/he wants a Special-Up Smoothie. And ofcourse, they made a fight, but atleast it wasn't a big one. Me and (T/M3) Grew tired of them and decided to buy them the drinks that weren't associated with the Specials.

(T/M1) & (T/M2) both got the Main-Saver Lemon since they both use their Main-Weapon more than their Sub-Weapons. (T/M3) got the Mark-Shaker Cocoa while I got the (P/D).

We then drank our drinks and chatted. Suddenly, (T/M3) Said that they got a message from an anonymous. The message was very polite, it said that they were a team who highly respected us want to fight our team at Shellendorf Institute. There was no sign of who wrote the message. Oh well.

About 1 minute later after the anonymous message was read, (T/M1) got an Invite from Aloha to battle at Shellendorf Institute aswell. The problem is, is that, we don't know who tis the person behind the Anonymous message that was sent so we're not sure if they were apart of Aloha's team or something.

You then got a notification from Army about the same time as Aloha's Invite was sent aswell. The theme was the same, meet him at Shellendorf Institute.

Surprisingly, (T/M2) didn't got any invites or messages.
(A/N : poor T/M2)
You all shrugged at each other and took your weapons and headed to Shellendorf Institute.

●~At Shellendorf Institute~●

You finally arrived at Shellendorf institute after 20 minutes. You know you can arrive quicker but (T/M2) and (T/M3) kept talking over who sent the un-signed message.

You all then look around and saw nobody else than your teammates. "Maybe it was a trick?" (T/M1) said in dissapointment. "Why would they lie to us then?" You replied. "Alright, no one's here. Let's go back." (T/M4) said and you all were about to leave, until you all heard faint noises in the opposite side of the stage.

You and your team proceeded to walk to that area but still cautious (Dear Lord I hope I spelled that right). You then hear noises like phone camera noises, a mufled "Doon't be an Idiioott", and someone "But come ooon! It's for Inkstagram! Anyways, Hey guys! We're gonna fight Team T/N! And Army is gonna-" It sounded like Aloha streaming LIVE on Inkstagram then his voice stopped as you heard Army's voice saying "DON'T SAY IT LIVE YOU BASTARD!!" Army was clearly irritated.
Welp. Guess they're really bad at being quiet.

SPLAT

You heard T/M1 who had accidently shot her/his dualies at Aloha out of surprise, making Aloha splatted LIVE ON INKSTAGRAM. Wow, what a surprise. "Woooow... That baaastaard got splaaatted befoooore the baaattle... Hahaaa.." Mask laughed. Guess the S4 doesn't have a close nor good relationship in particular.