Chapter 3; Switching Teams For 2 Days?!

It has been a couple weeks since you and Team Army has fought. He insisted of helping (more like hardcore training) your team getting better since he thought your team's knowledge was slightly bad.

(T/M2) keeps talking about W-Sailor ALL the time. 'Well, atleast I got his number..' you thought to yourself.

You suddenly remember that you had training today. You quickly tooked your (H/G), and wore your (C/G), and (S/G). You tooked your (F/W) and your (I/C) Ink tank.

You ran to the Square in just 2 minutes since your apartment wasn't too far from the Square.

"(Y/N)! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD SASHIMI!" (T/M1) said and ran to you to hug then bursted into tears. "I tooold you she wasn't deeeaaad (T/M1)." (T/M3) Said sarcasticly though their Annaki Mask. "You didn't said anything (T/M3)." (T/M2) Replied sassily.

"Anyways, we should head to the Tower before Army gets mad.." you said slightly scared.

You 4 ran to the tower with your weapons and apparently the training will be at Camp Triggerfish. When you arrived you saw that Team Army was apparently panting. "What happend to you guys?" You asked. "We... *pant* were late *pant* and thought you guys already came here.. *pant*" W-Sailor said panting while talking.

After a minute they all cought their breathes. "Anyways, like you know we're at Camp Triggerfish." Army said sternly. "Hey, do you remember that we used to scout and camp here when we were in school together with our class?" (T/M2) said out of the blue, "Yeah, I do. Brings out old memories... heh.." you said. "Then you should be able to handle this map easily!" B-Sailor said. "SHOULD." (T/M3) said loudly and sarcasticly. "Anyways, you might forgot that after 1 minute-" Forge-Chan's line was cut "The gates are down and we can go to the enemy's base!" (T/M1) said with their happy voice. "Yeah.. you should be a pro at this map." B-Sailor Said.

"Well, lets see how much your knowledge could work on this stage" Army-Kun said in a slightly scary voice. I shirvered a little after hearing that.

~Time Skip to after the training~

We won by 71.2%. Not much of a surprise since we knew most routes and tactics here since we've scouted and camped here since elementary.

"That was easy as eating Oreos!" (T/M1) said happily while getting a pack of Blueberry Icecream Oreo out of her bag "Want some everybody?" (T/M1) said aloud so Orange Team could hear them.

"Sure. Never tried it befor-" Army was cut "HOW COULD YOU NEVER TRIED OREOS?!" My team said all in union "JINX!" Me and (T/M1) said "DOUBLE-JINX!" "TRIPLE-JINX!" "QUADRAPLE-Jinx.." "Penta-jinx.." "infinity jinx.. Eternal Jinx....." Me and (T/M1) said in boredom in the end. "Their both like that since elementary" (T/M2) said casually "Oh, are they childhood friends?" Army questioned. "Yes, infact we all are." (T/M3) Said. "Anyways, let's eat the Oreos now!" (T/M1) then opened the Oreos.

We all ate the oreos "These aren't half bad actually.." W-Sailor said in slight astonishedment in these chocolate cookies with minty blueberry filling that are quite delicious.

You then felt your Squid/Octophone vibrate. You unlocked your phone and checked the notification. It was from Inkstagram. You then remembered you made a "Give Me Your Dares!" On Inkstagram. One of the dares said "I dare you to change team with Army for 2 days! P.S. you two are commonly shipped lol" I instantly blushed (I/C). I checked who sent the message and their name was called "Inku._.Kankaru"..? Odd name since Inku means Ink...

Forge-Chan the walked over to you and saw the dare "GUYS! (Y/N) AND ARMY GOT A DARE!" Dammit snitchers.. you thought. "And what is it?" Army asked, "They said the dare you 2 to switch teams for 2 whole days!" Forge-chan exclaimed. "W..WHAT?!" Army said almost chocking on his Oreo.