Ch.2: New Friends

Ozpin: "Such a horrid tale... It's a mystery how a boy your age kept his sanity through all of that."

Kaine: "Many hunters didn't and became the very things they hunted, but I stuck through it and made it to the end of the night, although to describe the things I did to survive as honorable... Would be a lie."

Qrow: "So you had the chance to become a literal God but you turned that down? Why the hell would you do that?"

Kaine: "Yharnam was beyond saving. Even if I had become a Great One, I would have been reborn as an infant and would have to be raised in the dream till adulthood. I doubted my world would be able to stay together that long so I did the only thing I could've done... Ensured that I survived."

Qrow: "And your girlfriend here just happened to come along with you?"

Kaine: "She isn't my girlfriend, she came with me simply because Amygdala acknowledged her as someone I couldn't live without."

Kaine quickly realized what he had said and turned to apologize to the Doll but was stopped when she wrapped him in a hug and looked at him with a dreamy expression.

Doll: "I-I feel the same way Good Hunter! I could never live without you either!"

Kaine: "H-Hold on a second! I didn't mean-

Coco: "Well, you two seem close... But she isn't your girlfriend right? That means your up for grabs~"

Soon enough, the two girls started trying to keep the boy to themselves resulting in a tug of war contest with the young hunter as the rope.

Qrow: "You don't seem too surprised about this."

Kaine: "This isn't the first time something like this has happened"...

Once the girls released him from their grips, the bullhead finally landed causing Kaine to run out and start kissing the ground.

Kaine: "Thank the Great Ones! Man was not made to fly!"

Coco: "Wow. It's like he's never had air travel before."

Ozpin: "From what Mr.Wilson has told me, his world seems to have been set in a Victorian age where technology has not yet advanced."

Kaine: "The fastest transport we had were horse drawn carriages but usually the horses got eaten by beasts or citizens with the plague so I just ran everywhere I went."

He then looked up to see Beacon Academy, normally people were left flabbergasted by it's appearance, but Kaine just responded with...

Kaine: "Meh."

Qrow: "What do you mean "Meh" !?"

Kaine: "Cainhurst Castle is more impressive, although I doubt this place has Bloodlickers, Ghosts, Gargoyles, or Vilebloods."

Ozpin: "Putting that aside... You and Ms. Dahlia will be assisting Team RWBY and staying in their dorm for the time being."

Velvet: "U-Um Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "Yes, Ms. Scarlatina?"

Velvet: "I-If it's not too much to ask, maybe they could s-stay in our dorm and assist us instead? I mean, Team RWBY is an all girls team, I'm sure they wouldn't be comfortable with a boy suddenly joining them and vice versa, r-right?"

Ozpin: "I'm sorry but even though they are skilled hunters... their knowledge on this world would surely put them at a disadvantage at second year assignments."

Coco: "But what about Team JNPR? If you put them there then the number of girls and boys are equal."

Ozpin: "I have full confidence that Team RWBY will make these two feel welcome and teach them about the world of Remnant, Also they have already been messaged about them and are prepared for their arrival."