Ch.4: Requiem

It had been a few weeks ever since Kaine first arrived, He fell asleep pretty easily last night although he began to twist and turn in his sleep.

By the time morning came, a small worn folded paper fell out of his pocket and right by Blake's bed. When she saw it she instinctively picked it up and began to open it but Kaine was waking up fast so she shoved it into her pocket for later.

Kaine: "*Yawn* So, what's the agenda for today?"

Yang: "Well, we have Professor Port's class first then-

Suddenly, Kaine's scroll began to start ringing. He pulled it to his face and instead of answering it, he simply stared at it.

Kaine: "I still have absolutely no idea how to use this contraption."

Weiss instantly moved over to him and answered the call for him, she then put the scroll up to his ear.

Kaine: "Ah, thanks."

Weiss: "You would've missed the call if you had to figure it out yourself, dolt."

The young hunter rolled his eyes in response before hearing a voice come from the device.

Ozpin: "Mr. Wilson, I hope that the scroll wasn't too hard to figure out."

Kaine: "It's not when I've got an ice princess to assist me."

Weiss: "D-Don't call me that!"

Ozpin: "Anyways, I would like you to come to my office right now."

Kaine: "What's the emergency?"

Ozpin: "We're hoping you can shed some light on the situation."

Kaine: "Alright then, I'll be right there."

He put the scroll into his pocket and went to exit before stopping.

Yang: "What's wrong?"

Kaine: "I also don't know where his office is to be exact."

Once again, Weiss helped him out by grabbing him by the wrist and leading him to Ozpin's office like a lost child.

Kaine: "Thanks again."

Weiss: "Whatever, I hope you realize you owe me for all this."

Kaine: "I am in your debt, my lady, what request would you like me to fulfil~"

Weiss: "I-I haven't decided yet... U-Until then you may carry on with your business."

She then walked away although Kaine couldn't help but notice the blush on her face.

He entered the office where he saw Ozpin sitting at his desk and Qrow leaning against the wall.

Kaine: "So... Am I in trouble or something?"

Ozpin: "Mr. Wilson, there have been reports of two Huntsmen in strange armor walking through the same forest you arrived in and we were wondering if you could recognize them."

He then pulled up a holographic picture that made Kaine's blood red eyes widen.

The armor was definitely from his world, Cainhurst to be exact, and he could tell for certain that one was male and the other was female. One held a traditional Cainhurst weapon while the other brandished a beast cutter that Kaine recognized well.

Kaine: "Ozpin. If they ever get close to the school, I need you to alert me RIGHT AWAY."

Ozpin: "Why-

Kaine: "JUST DO IT."

Ozpin: "A-Alright then. Who are they?"

Kaine: "People your Huntsmen and Huntresses CAN'T beat."