Ch.3: Held By The Past

The Doll soon awoke after her peaceful slumber to find that everyone was well awake but Kaine was no where to be seen which genuinely worried her.

Doll: "W-Where is my Hunter?"

Ruby: "He said he had to go out and train a while to clear his head, also Yang told him about what you said last night."

Doll: "Is that the cause of his disappearance?"

Blake: "It doesn't seem so... Whatever's bugging him seemed to have been doing it for a while."

Doll: 'What could ever cause my Hunter to feel like that?'

Yang: "He said he'd be back soon enough anyway so he didn't scare you."

Doll: "That reminds me... Have either of you confessed to him yet?"

Yang then grew a small smirk on her face while Blake looked away nervously.

Yang: "Not yet~, I know how annoying it is to be interrupted during training so I can't do it now."

Blake: "I-I haven't found the right time yet..."

Weiss: "I still can't believe you are all going through with this."

Yang: "And why is that, Ice Queen?"

Weiss: "Because it's not natural! A guy like him should be with ONE girl who is refined and formal but cares a great deal for him! Like- Like-

Yang: "Like you?"

Weiss face began to become more red than Ruby's cape as she tried to cover it.

Weiss: "W-What!? No way! W-We just met! I-I would never-

Yang: "Sure you wouldn't, I saw the way you looked at him when his shirt was off yesterday~"

Weiss: "Y-You knew about that!?"

Yang simply smirked in victory at getting Weiss to confess.

Yang: "Nope! But I do now!"

As soon as Weiss figured out what Yang had did, she instantly went to her bed and covered her whole body with her blanket.

Ruby: "Weiss, we have to go to class."

Weiss: "Bring my work to me after class, this is the only place that is safe from that blonde demon!"

Ruby just shrugged to her teammates before they all left the dorm, leaving Weiss alone to her thoughts.

Weiss: 'There's no way I could like him... Right?'

Meanwhile...

'Let's train together, Brother!'

*CLANG*

'I knew I would be alright, why? Because you were with me!'

*CLANG*

'None can stand in our way if we're together! Neither man nor beast!'

*CLANG*

'B-Brother, where did father go?...'

*CLANG*

'No one else can have this, Kaine, It's ours. It belongs to the true sons of Ludwig. If you don't want to become what we were destined to be... Then get out of my sight.'

*CLANG*

'You are a worthless and pitiful creature, Kaine. If you're always worried about crushing ants beneath you... You'd never be able to walk.'

*CLANG*

*CRASH*

Deep within the woods, Kaine stood exhausted wearing nothing but his pants after slashing down a tree with Ludwig's Holy Blade.