Lucky Keychain

(Vasco x female reader)

The short, chubby girl sighed as she looked at her tear stained face in the mirror. The girls at school had been teasing her again, she just had enough and ditched the rest of school.

She was currently in a convenience store restroom, as she couldn't go home. She stuffed her blazer and her tie in her bag, she didn't want anybody reconsidering her uniform and telling the school.

As stupid as it sounds, she had actually heard about a boy getting a months detention for being recognised in his uniform while ditching.

She put her bag back on and shuffled out the door, where she saw a tall, tattooed man waiting outside.

"Ah.. Sorry.." She quickened her shuffling and moved so he could get into the bathroom.

Her face screwed up in confusion as he started hunting through his pockets while standing in her way.

Y/n tried to walk around him but he had said, "Wait, just a minute.." and continued to look for something.

He made a happy face when he pulled his hand out of his pocket, to reveal a small, pink keychain.

Y/n's face lit up, as she recognised it immediately. It was the keychain her brother had bought her for her 14 birthday!

She had lost it a few weeks prior, while running away from some particularly mean girls.

"Wha.. Where did you find this?" She grinned and looked up at him.

"I found it.. when you ran past the shop.." The tall mans cheeks had slight blushing on them.

"Thank you so much! How can I repay you?" She took the keychain and attached it to her phone again, while asking this.

"W-well.. Can I.. Have your number?" His cheeks went bright pink and he scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"W-What..? S-sure..." Her cheeks went a light pink as she fumbled with her phone.

She handed it to him, so he could put his number in it, and took in his appearance. He had short, messy black hair and a bit of a moustache growing. His two arms were covered in sleeves, and judging by his arms, he worked out.

He handed her back the phone and smiled sheepishly.

She looked down at the phone and saw he put his name in as 'Vasco'. Isn't that the name of a superhero..?

As y/n was questioning the name, Vasco was called by someone outside.

"One minute!" He called back.

"So, I'll text you?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah. I'll see you around.." He waves as he walked away, blush dusting his cheeks.

And she stood there with the biggest grin of her life.

What you guys think of this one? ☺️