001

~Edited~

Jeonghan & Seungcheol-24 years old
Dino-15 years old (2nd year in highschool)
Seungkwan and Vernon-14 years old (1st year in highschool)

DK,MIngyu & The8-13 years old(grade 6)
JUNHUI,HOSHI,WONWOO and Woozi-12 years old (grade 5)
Joshua & Heaven-11 years old (grade 4)

English French Korean
Yoon Jeonghan's POV

I'm here at my café with my kids,Joshua and Heaven.The kids are taking care of the café while I'm in the kitchen doing all the orders.When it was already 5 in the afternoon,we close the café and walked to our home.When we arrive back home,we notice that S.coups and the kids are not yet here.I looked at the kids and asked.

Me:Do you want to go somewhere then come back here?

Heaven:Ne,mama.

Joshua:Let's go to the mall and buy the hyungs and papa a present.

Me:(smiled) Okay...Let's go.

Me and the kids ride my car then we drove off to the mall.When we arrive there,we run to the kids shop.While we were paying the stuffs that we bought,Heaven asked.

Heaven:Mama,isn't that papa?

I looked at where Heaven pointing at then saw S.coups with a girl kissing with the boys.After we pay our stuff,I pulled Joshua and Heaven to them and asked.

Me:Heaven,Joshua,would you mind stopping me?

Heaven:Why,mama?

Me:Because I'm gonna struggle your papa.

S.coups:(looked at Jeonghan) Je-Jeonghan,I-I can-can e-explain...

Joshua and Heaven held me while the girl pulled S.coups.I looked at the boys and asked.

Me:Do you know her?

Dino:mama,we don't know her.She suddenly run to papa and they kiss.

Vernon:We were shock,mama.

Wonwoo:My innocent eyes.

Dino:Hyungs,let's go to mama's car.

Heaven:Mama,let's go...We still need to throw the THINGS out of OUR house.

I carried Heaven and pull the boys to my car.When we are in the car,we drove off back to our house.When we arrive there,Heaven,Joshua and Dino run to my room and packed all S.coups's things then throw it outside the house.I run to my room and cried 'till I sleep.

Yoon Heaven's POV

I silently walked to mom's room and saw her sleeping.I closed the door and went back down stair and told Dino oppa.

Me:Dino oppa,mama is sleeping.What should we eat?

Woozi:I'll cook our food.Don't worry.

S.coups:KIDS!!OPEN THE DOOR!!!PLEASE!!!LET ME TALK TO YOUR MAMA!!!

Me:Looks like the devil came.(smirked)

Dino oppa hit me behind my head and said.

Dino:You are too young to curse you know.

Me:(giggled) But you still love me,right? (pout)

Dino:How can I say no to you?

Seungkwan:Hyung,what about HIM?

Dino:Forget him.Don't bother him.He will leave anyways.

Vernon:(walked out of the kitchen) Guys,dinners ready.

Me and my oppas went to the dining room and start eating.We heard someone walking down the stair and heard mama said.

Jeonghan:What's that delicious smell?

Mingyu:M-Mama...

Jeonghan:Did you cook without my permission again,Mingyu?

MIngyu:Mi-Mian,E-Eomma.

Me:I told Mingyu oppa to cook our dinner,eomma.It's my fault that Mingyu oppa cook without your permission.I told Mingyu oppa that you agree.

Jeonghan:(sighed) It's okay,Heaven.You too,Gyu.Let's eat?

Joshua oppa looked at me and mouthed 'Let's-talk-in-our-room' face.I nod then started to eat.Mom asked.

Jeonghan:Who was shouting outside a moment ago?

Wonwoo:It was papa.

I elbow Wonwoo oppa and glared at him.He gulp and whispered.

Wonwoo:Sorry.

Me:(whispered back) Come to my room tonight.

Wonwoo oppa nod and we started to eat quietly again.After we ate,me and Mingyu oppa washed the plates.While we were washing the plates,Mingyu oppa asked.

Mingyu:Why did you do that?Not that I am complaining but I can take mama's punishment on me.

Me:I don't want mama to hurt my oppas.Beside,mama only trust me and joshua oppa.

Mingyu:(dried his wet hands then hugged Heaven) Thank you,Heaven.For doing that,I'll treat you ice cream tomorrow.

Me:Your welcome,oppa.(pulled away from the hugged) I'll go now and have a talk with Wonwoo oppa.

Mingyu:Okay,goodnight.

I walked to my room.When I passed mama's room,I knocked and went in then said.

Me:Mama,don't forget tomorrow is Mingyu oppa,Dk oppa and Minghao oppa's graduation.

Jeonghan:Okay,dear.Thanks for reminding me.

Me:Welcome,mama.Goodnight.

Jeonghan:Goodnight,dear.

I close mama's door then went to Dino oppa's room and said.

Me:Tomorrow is Minghao oppa,DK oppa and Mingyu oppa's graduation.Me,Joshua oppa,Junhui oppa and Hoshi oppa has school tomorrow.

Dino:(at the other side of the door) Okay.Thanks for reminding me.

I started to walked to my shared room with Joshua oppa,Junhui oppa and Hoshi oppa.When I arrived there,Wonwoo oppa hugged me and said his goodnight to us then left  our room.Joshua oppa sat beside me at my bed then said.

Joshua:You are so kind to our brothers,Heaven.

me:Needed to be kind to our family,oppa.

Junhui:You guys know we still have school tomorrow,right?

Me + Joshua:Of course,Oppa/hyung.

Hoshi:Good.Now,go to sleep.

Me and Joshua oppa lay at our bed then turned off the light and slept.

-words:758-