005

~edited~

Korea English French

Choi Seungcheol's POV

I woke up from my sleep and saw beside me are Dino and Vernon.I sat up and asked.

Me:Where's your mom?*held his head*

Dino:Mama,Wonwoo and Jihoon haven't return yet,dad.

Me:(eyes widen) What time is it?

Vernon:It's already 6 in the evening.

I run to the living room.When I arrived there,I saw Baekho carrying the things of Heaven and Joshua.JOshua and Heaven are sitting at the couch with Minghao and Junhui.I walked slowly to them while asking.

Coups:He-Heaven???Jo-JOshua???Is that you kids???

Joshua and Heaven turned around and run to me then hugged me.I hugged them back and pulled away.I look at Baekho and asked.

Me:Why did you bring them back?

Baekho:Me and Aron hyung promise them that we will bring them back to you,sir after 6 years.

Heaven:Baekho oppa told us everything,appa.

Aron: (barged in the house) BAEKHO!HEAVEN!!!JOSHUA!!!EOMMA IS IN DANGER!!!WHAT I MEAN BY EOMMA BOTH OF OUR MOMS!!!

Heaven:WHAT?!OPPA,WHO TOOK THEM?!

Aron: (smirked) The one and only...

Heaven:BITCH?!

Choi Heaven's POV

I look at my 3 oppas and I used my powers to changed my outfit. (her outfit is at the media) After I changed,I look at dad and said.

Me:I'll go and save my mamas and my brothers.Even if it cause my life,dad.I love all of you.

The8:Heaven,no.Please.Stay here.We will call the cops.

Me:THERE'S NO USE OF CALLING THOSE STUPID COPS!!!I'LL RISK MY LIFE JUST TO PROTECT MY FAMILY.

Mingyu: (hugged Heaven) But we just got you back.We can't loose you again.

Me: (pulled away from the hugged) I'm sorry,oppa.But that bitch need to learn her lesson from me.He took control of uncle JR and now she got my moms and brothers.I have to leave.

I teleport to where my moms and brothers are.When I got there,all of the man in black started to attack me while I fought back.After I fought all of them,I run to where my moms are.When I got there,I untie them and asked.

Me:Where's Wonwoo oppa and Jihoon oppa,Mama???Where's appa JR,eomma???

Jeonghan:They are at the other side of this room.We will go with you.

Me:You don't need to,mama.

Minki:We cannot loose you.

I just nod and we went to the other room.I open the door and saw Wonwoo oppa and JIhoon oppa chained at the wall.My eyes glow to autumn color and shouted.

Me:WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU,BITCH?!?!RELEASE MY FAMILY AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!SHOW YOURSELF AND FIGHT ME!!!

The bitch show herself and I gasped and fell to the ground and sob then stuttered.

Me:Ji-Jiana???Why?

Jiana:Your too perfect that I cannot handle to much..

I stand up and throw a punch at her and we continue till she collapsed on the floor.I was still crying.Mama and Aunt Minki are already holding Jihoon oppa and Wonwoo oppa.I walked to them but when I heard a gunshot,everything turn black.

Words:469