002

~edited~

Korean English French
Yoon(Lee)Chan's POV

I woke from my sleep remembering it was Mingyu,DK and The8's graduation today.I quickly went to my bathroom that is attached to my room and quickly take a bath.After I take a bath,I wore my clothes(which is in the media).I took my bag and run to the 4 maknaes' room and open the door and saw all of them shock.Heaven said.

Heaven:We're ready,oppa.

Me:Good.Let's go and eat breakfast.I need to bring you guys to school.

Me and the maknaes went down stair and saw mama placing the foods on the table.We sat at the chairs and start eating.After we ate,we quickly peck mama's cheek and run to my car.When all of us are in the car,we drove off to school hurriedly.When we arrived there,the maknaes went out then Junhui said.

Junhui:Pick us up at 5 in the afternoon,hyung.

Dino:Okay,dongsaeng.Go now.

I drove back home and saw eomma outside the house with DK,Mingyu and The8.When they saw me,they quickly ride the car and we drove off to their school.When we arrived there,Auntie Minki and Uncle Jonghyun tooked DK and Mingyu while eomma held The8's hand.I took a picture of both of them and said to mama.

Me:I'll go inside now,mama.I need to meet Taehyung hyung and Jimin Hyung.

Jeonghan:Okay,dear.

Yoon(Xu)Minghao's POV

After Dino hyung left,Jungkook hyung and Yugyeom hyung walked to me and mama with Uncle JB and Auntie Jin.Jungkook hyung said.

Jungkook:Yehay!!!We are graduating.

Me:I know right,hyung?

Yugyeom:Where should we go after the graduation?

Me:Well me and eomma have to pick up the maknaes then we will go to Lotte world.

Yugyeom & Jungkook:Mom!!/Appa!!!Can we go to the Lotte park too?!

JB:No need to shout.I'll ask your mom,Gyeomie.

Yugyeom:Okay,Appa.

Jin:Of course we could go,kookie.But don't tell your dad and your hyungs but tell TXT okay?

Jungkook:Ne,mom.

Huening Kai:(walked to Jin) Mom,Dad was about to destroy the chairs.

Jin:What?Well,see you later,boys.

-Skip Time-
-Yoon Heaven-

Me and my 3 oppas were walking home when suddenly we were carried to a black van and they put a cloth with a weird smell on our mouth.We were feeling weak because of the smell of the cloth.The lasting I heard was.

???:Boss,their with us now.

-Yoon Jeonghan-

Me and the kids are on our way to the maknaes' school.Dino was driving the car.My phone started to ring.I looked at the caller I.D and it was unknown.I answer the video call and saw S.coups tied up on a chair.The camera was face away from Coups and it was face to the one who called me.And it was that B**** that stole Coups away from me.I asked.

Me:What do you want now?

B****:Well,since....Coups still love your kids and you.I kidnapped your 4 maknaes.

Me:What?!*boiled from anger*

S.coups:IT'S TRUE,JEONGHAN!SHE KIDNAPPED THE KIDS!SHE WAS SWEET AT FIRST BUT SHE IS A PSYCHO!!!

B****:Yup.I'm sweet but a psycho.(laughed like a maniac)

Me:So you were the one who changed Cheonsa the sweet but psycho girl. (smirked) Well,guess what?It was me who is Cheonsa.

B****:What?!

The camera was taken away by a boy and it was Minki hyung.I asked.

Me:What are you doing there,hyung?

Minki:I kidnapped the kids with the help of Jin,Namjoon,Shownu,Kihyun and Jonghyun.

Me:WHAT?!HOW COULD YOU,HYUNG?!?!

Heaven:MAMA!!!!

Dino:TELL US WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU?!?!

We gasped because Dino suddenly curse.Minki hyung ended the call and texted us the address.

Renie:
We're near your house.

Me:They're near at our house.

Dino drive fastly ignoring the speed limit then suddenly turned the wheel which makes us almost fall from the fast drive of Dino.When we arrive at our house,Hoshi and junhui run to me and hugged me.I looked at Joshua and Heaven and saw them hugging Coups hyung who has to much bruise and wounds.I pulled away from my 2 kids and run to Coups and hugged him.I said while crying.

Me:I'm so sorry,coups.I shouldn't have ignored you.Look your already hurt because of me.

Seungcheol:Baby,it's not your fault.It was mine.If I just told you the truth this wouldn't happen.It was Shimmer my ex who is the sweet but psycho.

I kissed Coups hyung at the lips and he kissed back.We both pulled away and the kids run to us and hugged us.We 15 went in the house and the 12 children helped me heal their appa's wounds and bruises.After we heal their appa we all went to our room while Heaven and Joshua slept with me and Coups.When the kids are already sleeping,I said to Coups.

Me:Good thing your safe now,hyung.I miss you and I love you.

S.coups:I love you and Miss you too,Hanie.I even miss and love the kids even our maknaes.

Heaven & Joshua:(sleep talking) We love you too,mama and papa.

Me and Coups chuckled and we slept.

-words:781-