006

~EDITED~

French English Korean

-Yoon Jeonghan-

I screamed when Heaven fell on the floor.I saw Jiana holding a gun.I run to her and kill her.I saw JR hyung carrying Heaven.We brought Heaven to my brother's hospital.When we arrived there,Minhyun hyung run to us and took Heaven from us and brought her to the operation room.I look at JR hyung and Minki hyung and said.

Me:Call me if the operation is done.

Minki:We'll do.

I held Wonwoo and Jihoon who is paralyze from the kidnapping from they're sister to be shot.We teleport back home.I look at Wonwoo and Jihoon then hugged them then said.

Me:Go take a bath and rest.Dino,dear please stay with your 2 brothers 'till they sleep.

Dino:Ne,Mama. (left with SoonWoo)

After Dino left with SoonWoo,I run to S.coups and hugged him tightly and started to cry.S.coups hugged me back and asked.

S.coups:What happened???Where's Heaven???

I hugged Seungcheol tighter and start crying.Junhui walked to me and hugged me then asked.

Junhui:Is H-Heaven dead?

Me:A-Anniya...Heaven is at the hospital,dear.She's a fighter

S.Coups:WHAT?!WHY?!WHO IS THAT BITCH?!

Baekho walked to me and started to apologize and said.

Baekho:I'm so sorry,Mrs.Yoon but that bitch is Heaven's best friend from Paris.I think after they ended their friendship after their huge fight that cause them to start to fighting each other.

Aron:Heaven doesn't want us to tell you because she doesn't want to hurt all of you.

Joshua:Heaven wants us to protect you all but we couldn't because of our behavior.After they ended their friendship,we became a gangster.In Paris we were known as BL4CK 4NG3LS.We are the most powerful gangster there.Heaven is the greatest and powerful leader ever.

My phone started to rin and I answer it.

Me:Yoboseyo???What happened to her???

Minki:I'm so sorry,hyung...But she didn't survive... (sob)

I ended the call and fell on my knees and curl into a ball and started to cry.The boys run to me and hugged me.Seungcheol hugged me and asked.

Seungcheol:What happened?

Me:She-SHe di-din't m-make it...

3rd person

This sentence cause everyone to cry.

-Words:331-