004

~edited~

Jeongcheol:32 years old

Dino:23 years old

Seungkwan & Hansol:22 years old

DK,Mingyu and The8:21 years old

Junhui,HOshi,Wonwoo & Woozi:20 years old
JOshua and Heaven:19 years old

Korean English French

After 6 years

-Kim Joshua-

Today me and my family will be moving back to Korea so me and Heaven can continue our study.When we are in our private jet,I sat beside Heaven and slept.

-Yoon Jeonghan-

I can't believe my maknaes our gone.I'm here in my room with Coups hugging him.He pulled away and said.

Coups:You need to go to school today.Remember today is Wonwoo and Ji hoon's first day on college.

I just nod and went in the bathroom and took a bath.After I took a bath,I wore this:

I walked out of the room and went out of the house leaving Dino to look out for his father who is sick

I walked out of the room and went out of the house leaving Dino to look out for his father who is sick.I drove off to Kim's University and park my car.I get out of my car and went to my assigned classroom.

-Kim Heaven-

Me and Joshua oppa arrived at our school after a long drive from the airport.When we arrived at our school,dad walked us to room because he is the owner of the school.When we arrived at our room,dad knock at the door and walked in and said.

JR:Good morning,students.I'm Kim Jonghyun or JR.I'm the owner of this school.

Students:(stand up and bow) Annyeonghaseyo,Gim-seongsaenim.

JR:Today.My daughter and son is here.

Me and Joshua oppa went to the front of dad and dad continue his words.

JR:We just came back from Paris France. (look at Jeonghan) Mr.Yoon,your in charged to my kids.

Mr.Yoon:Ne,seongsaenim.

Dad pecked our forehead and left.I bow and introduce myself.

Me:Bonjour,I'm Kim Heaven,the bad girl of the family.

Students:Bonjour.

Joshua:And I'm Kim Joshua,the bad boy of the family

Mr.Yoon:Bonjour.You two can take the seat at the back.Behind Mr.Choi Wonwoo and Mr.Choi JIhoon.

Me and Joshua oppa walked to the back of the class and sat behind the Short and the Cat.

-Kim Joshua-

While we are listening to Mr.Yoon,Heaven pass a paper to me.I open the paper and saw.

'Bro,This Shortie in front of me is using his phone and it's distracting me...The music is blasting off.'

I look at Jihoon hyung and saw he is wearing a headphone in his hoodie.I raised my head and Mr.Yoon Or should I say my so-called-mother look at me and asked.

Mr.Yoon:What is it,Mr.Kim?

Me:My sister is getting annoyed from JIhoon's music.He is wearing a headphone while it's blasting out a loud noise.

Mr.Yoon:CHOI JIHOON!!!

Jihoon hyung flinched and look at the front and shivered.I high five with Heaven and Mr.Yoon said to Jihoon.

Mr.Yoon:Mr.Choi Jihoon,Just wait 'till your father arrived.

JIhoon gulped and glared at me and Heaven while we glared at him darkly.He shivered and look back at the front.

*Knock Knock*

Me and Heaven look at Mr.Yoon as he open the door.Baekho hyung walked in and said.

Baekho:I'm here to pick Heaven and Joshua up.

Mr.Yoon:What's the reason,Mr.Kim?

Baekho:Heaven,Joshua, pack your things.

-Choi Wonwoo-

I gasped and look at JIhoon with wide eyes.Baekho hyung left with Joshua and Heaven and then the bell ring.The students left except me,JIhoon and mama.I walked to mom and asked.

Me:Where the hell is Heaven and Joshua,mama???

Jihoon:Tell us the truth please...Are they dead or not?

Jeonghan:I'm sorry,boys...But Kim Jonghyun and Kim Minki took away Heaven and Joshua.

Me:But how?How did they took them away?

Jeonghan:They told the kids that we drop all of their things there but it's not true.

The door suddenly opened widely and the next thing we knew everything blackout.

-Words:607-