009

~The next day~
~No one's point of view~

Angela woke up then saw her baby boy crawling.Angela smiled then carried Nathaniel to the kitchen then saw Jaehyun cooking.Angela said

Angela:Good morning,oppa. *smiled*

Jaehyun:*look at Angela then smiled* Good morning,princess.

Angela:Why are you so early?

Jaehyun:I always cook breakfast.

Angela:Really?

Jaehyun:Yup...Now,go get your brothers and our parents and your boyfriend.

Angela:Okay,oppa.

Angela carried Nathan to the blue crib and put him there.Angela went to her parents room first then knocked at the door.The door open by his father,Johnny.Johnny said.

Johnny:Morning,princess.

Angela:Good morning,dad.Tell mom to get ready breakfast will be serve.

Johnny:Okay,princess... *closed the door*

Angela went to all of brothers room and wake them up.Angela went back to her room and saw Joshua about to go out of the room.Angela said.

Angela:Good morning,oppa. *smiled sweetly*

Joshua:*look at Angela then smiled* Good morning,bunny.

Angela:Let's go down the others are there...Breakfast is ready.

Joshua:Okay...But I still need to go home for my clothes and our passport.

Angela:But what about Nate?

Joshua:Dont worry,bunny we will use our private jet.

Angela:Okay.

~at the kitchen~
~Choi Joshua~

Me,Angela and her parents are eating at the dining room till Angela's mom or auntie Taeyong ask.

Taeyong:What took you two so long to get down?

Mark:Maybe they make out?

Johnny:YAH!YOUR TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THAT STUFF!!!

Angela:Me and Joshua oppa think that it is the best for the both of us to move to LA,California with Nathaniel.We need to change our names.

Taeyong:Oh...Good thing I pack some of your stuffs.

Angela:Really,mom?

Taeyong:*smiled* Yup...Now hurry and get ready...

Johnny:Joshua...Dear...I put some clothes at a guest room that will fit you...You can take a bath now if you want...

Me:Thank you so much,Mr.Lee.

Johnny:Call me dad,son.

Me:Okay,dad...I'll be taking a bath first,dad...Bunny...Mom...

They nod then I quickly went to the guest room then took the clothes and went to the bathroom and took a bath...

~After taking a bath~

After I took a bath,I wore the outfit that Johnny appa gave me.(A/N:This is the clothes he is wearing👇)

(A/N:This is the clothes he is wearing👇)