0.1

•Your point of view•

Beep beep beep

Beep beep be-

I rolled over and slammed my hand around the nightstand to find my phone and shut off the alarm. While doing so, I looked at the time.

6:45 am

Damn. Why'd I set an alarm so early?

I groaned and rolled over to go back to sleep when suddenly I remembered what day it was. I jolted up in bed and scrambled over to the closet when I heard my phone ringing.

"Shit, I've gotta leave in like 45 minutes" I whispered under my breath while answering the phone.

It was my band mate, Mariana.

"Hey I'm getting ready to go to the airport now" I explained while rushing back to the closet and picking out an outfit. "I still have to call a taxi so i-"

"Our flight was delayed an hour and a half, you still got time y/n don't worry" I heard Mariana giggle over the phone. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks girl, I'll see you in a bit." I said while putting on black jeans and a black crop top with roses on the sleeves.

"No problem, I'll see you soon" I heard Mariana say and hung up. Right after, I called a taxi.

"Thank god I'm not scrambling around this time" I thought to myself.

About 30 minutes later I was dressed, fed and ready to go. I sat down on the couch waiting for my taxi. Not even two minutes later I heard honking outside my apartment.

"That's me" I said, grabbing my suitcase and backpack and headed outside.

I said goodbye to my cat, Sapphire, and told her my mom was going to take care of her while I was gone then locked the door and walked to the taxi.

" are you y/n?" The driver asked as he got out to help me with my suitcase.

"Yes that's me" I said with a smile. "Thank you" I said as he placed my suitcase in the back of his car and I hopped in.

"So where to miss?" He asked while buckling his seat belt.

I told him I was going to the airport. He nodded and off to the airport I went to meet up with the rest of my band.

I opened my phone and clicked on the calendar to see my schedule for the next three months. Almost everyday said "tour" on them. I smiled to myself . Music was a big part of my life and saved me when I needed it the most, I had created my own world through my music as an escape, and now I get to sing for people and create music for a living. A dream come true.

I looked out the window and saw the airport, my stomach turned with excitement, knowing I would be on stage the next day, helping people forget their problems and forgetting mine as well.

"Here you are miss, have a nice day" the driver said.

I thanked him and gave him a twenty, telling him to keep the change. I went to the trunk and took out my suitcase and walked into the airport.

30 minutes later I had gone through security and was currently looking for gate 23, my flight to New York.

"Hey y/n! Over here!" I heard a familiar voice call my name.

I saw up ahead my other band mate, Natalie waving to me. I smiled and waved back, walking quickly towards her.

When I reached her, I gave her a huge hug since it had been awhile since we all had seen each other.