0.3

•Your point of view•

•earlier that day•

———

"Get down and dirty!"

All three of us danced until the song had ended.

We heard clapping from Tessa, "good job ladies! Amazing! Now keep that energy for tonight"

I walked over to the end of the stage where she was, "Thanks Tessa, but hey do you mind if we stop by Caffebene and get some drinks, we'll be right back" I asked her. She nodded

"Just be back before 7:30"

"Cool, lets go" Mariana said and hopped off the stage with Natalie and I following her.

We reached Caffebene in no time.

"We should totally prank Tessa though! It'd be hilarious!" Natalie said.

I opened the door, laughing, "We just put a bunch of stickers on her stuff and watch her freak out" for some reason, Tessa has a phobia of stickers and we're not sure why, but it's hilarious to see her reaction.

We laughed harder and walked over to a booth.

"Do you just want a coffee y/n?" Mariana asked me. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

She pointed to Natalie, "you have to come up with me because your order is complicated" I laughed while checking my Instagram.

Natalie scoffed and I watched as they both walked up to the line then went back to Instagram.

"Excuse me" I heard someone beside me, I looked up from my phone and saw a woman and her daughter, or so I assumed.

I smiled, "hey"

The little girl smiled.

"My daughter here is a big fan of your band and was wanting to know if you could take a picture with her?" Her mother asked.

I stood up, "Yeah of course!" I bent down to her height. "Are y'all coming to the show tonight?" I asked.

Her daughter smiled and nodded.

"Well I hope you have fun tonight" I said.

Her mom took the picture and thanked me.

"No problem, it was nice meeting y'all" I said. I looked over at the table they came from and noticed one of the guys looking at me so I smiled at him and he smiled back then I sat back down. They walked back over to their table and I looked over to see Mariana and Natalie still in line.

I heard another voice beside me, but deeper, "Hey"

I looked up at the voice, "hey, how are ya?" I asked. It was the same guy I smiled at. Not gonna lie, he's got some good looks.

Natalie and Marina came back with our drinks as the guy and I were talking.

Mariana gave me my coffee, "here y/n we'll meet you outside" then she winked at me as her and Natalie walked outside.

The guy and I talked for a while longer and I figure out he and his friends were going to the concert tonight. He asked me for my number and of course I gave it to him, he's cute.

"I'll see you around" I told him as we said bye and walked back out to the girls.

We started walking back to the music hall when Natalie turned to look at me, with a grin on her face, and walked backwards, "I saw his phone in your hand, spill"

I smiled, looking at her, "I gave him my number and he said he'd text me, that's all"

Natalie smirked, "oooo get it girl!"