0.6

|contains sexual content|
•Q's point of view•

Things between Kelsey and I had been going great except for this past week. We fought constantly because all of a sudden she has to "work late" and her guy friend is almost always over. I'm not buying it. I have reasons to believe she's cheating.

I waited for her until she came home around midnight. She quietly closed the door and saw me sitting in the couch.

She came and sat next to me, "hey baby, sorry I had to work late again. The office needed so-"

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked her point blank.

She looked taken aback.

"No of course not! I love you baby"

"You know, if you're so unhappy with me, you can just leave"

She stood up and tried to defend herself, "I would never! Jake is only my friend!"

I stared at her, "I wasn't talking about Jake! I was talking about Corey! You know what? Just leave. I can't look at you anymore"

She was pissed.

"You know what I will! Corey and Jake are all I need! You could never handle me with that tiny thing"

I shook my head, "whatever just get out of my fucking place. Get out and do your slut thing somewhere else. I don't run a whore house"

She turned and ran up to the bedroom, eventually leaving with all of her things. Damn, two guys? I can't believe it. I pulled out my phone and texted Sal about it. He texted me back saying he was coming right over to talk with me and just be there. I didn't mind since Sal had been there for me through a lot anyways. The extra company could be helpful.

Sal came over and sat in the chair next to my couch. We sat for about an hour just talking about random things when he brought up y/n.

"I haven't talked to her in a while, not since I got with Kelsey."

"You should text her and see how she's doing. She seemed like the type of girl you'd date in my opinion"

I nodded, looking down. "I dated Kelsey because she was closer and I'd known her longer. Y/n and I had only known each other two days. It just wasn't right timing." I fiddled with my thumbs and pulled out my phone.

I opened my texts and went to the conversation between her and I. We last talked to each other over a month ago, would it be odd to suddenly want to start talking to her again? Maybe, but I didn't do it.

"I can't do it Sal. I don't think I can talk to her after I led her on"

"Do what you thinks right bud. As long as you're happy"

Sal and I talked some more before he fell asleep on the chair. I stayed up just a bit longer, going over the time y/n and I spent together. How happy I was, her smile that you could spot from a mile away. Her personality was vibrant. I decided that I want to know her better.

That's when I pulled out my phone and texted her. I wasn't expecting an answer as it was almost 2 in the morning but to my surprise I got a text back.

Q
     -hey, just checking to see how you're doing
Y/n
     -I'm alright, how about yourself?
     -also what're you doing up this late? I thought you'd be asleep

What am I supposed to say to that? I miss you and want to get to know you better? Also that I'm sorry I led you on? I can't be that upfront at this moment.

Q
-could be better, just thinking about some things. Yourself?
Y/n
-doing some writing, I'm not in the best mindset right now so it helps
Q
-sorry to hear that, I'm here if you need to talk
Y/n
-thanks Q, appreciate it