0.2

•Q's point of view•

"And that's a wrap for today boys" Casey told us. "We'll meet again at Caffebene for the challenge bit there in two days, is that alright?" He asked us. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Great, I'll see you guys then!" Casey said and left to help the crew pack up.

Joe turned to us. "Hey are you guys doing anything tomorrow night?" He asked us.

"Not really" I said to him

Murr furrowed his brows in thought and rubbed his hand on his forehead, "I don't have anything planned, why?" He asked while Sal shook his head, taking a drink of his water.

"Well" Joe started, "my wife, the kids and I have tickets to see the band Trinity Lies tomorrow night at Radio City Music Hall and we wanted to know if you guys would want to go with us since we have some extra tickets." He looked at all of us, "they're Milana's favorite band right now and I know how much she would love it if you guys went with us"

Sal, Murr, and I all looked at each other before agreeing.

Sal crossed his arms in front of his chest "What time should we meet up and where?"

"Um it starts at 7:30 so we could meet up somewhere to eat at around 4:30-5 ish" Joe suggested.

"Sounds great fellas, I shall see you guys tomorrow around 4:30" Murr said while waving to everyone quickly and left.

"We should totally just like leave him and just go straight to the music hall" I said while watching him leave. "He also seems like he's in a rush, not gonna question it though"

Joe shrugged and pulled out his phone, "Well I've gotta get home, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll text you"

"Same here" Sal said, "later"

"Bye guys, I'll see you all later"

———

I got in my Jeep and headed back to my apartment. I'm gonna have to look up Trinity Lies when I get there.

———

Eventually I made it home and opened the door to my apartment. As I expected Benjamin, Chessie, and Brooklyn were all there to greet me.

"Hello sweethearts, yes daddy's home" I said while they all meowed at me, hinting to me that I should pet them, or feed them.

I walked over to their food bowls in the kitchen  and noticed they were empty, normally there would be some bits of food when I checked the bowls but this time all I saw was my faint reflection staring back at me, "alright, ding ding time!" I yelled out as I filled each of their food bowls and one by one they each came in and started eating.

I smiled to myself and headed over to my couch, grabbing my laptop from the table on my way there. I sat down and opened it.

If I'm going to a concert I should at least know what I'm getting myself into.

I clicked on the internet browser and typed in YouTube. By now Benjamin had come over and laid down next to me.

I looked down at him and placed my hand on him to pet him, "I love you Benjamin"

I stopped petting him and typed in Trinity Lies into YouTube and clicked the first video that popped up, which was a music video for their song called "shout out to my ex"

This is a shout-out to my ex Heard he in love with some other chick HA Yeah yeah that hurt me I'll admit Forget that boy I'm over it