Where Are We?

Still Ariel's pov

I woke up in the back of a plane with Simone Julie and Nataya. We were confused and discombobulated but still all together. It was because we were missing 2 of the six of us but the fear hadn't set in yet.

Julie:We need to check eachother over and find Robyn and Nyah, okay guys?

We all agreed and followed Julie's pan.

Julie's Point of View

I hadn't a clue what was going on but like my mom always told me, stay strong even in the worst situations.

Oh my goodness my mom! How is she doing? Does she know where I am and that I'm okay?

These thoughts raced in my head like bullets but I couldnt let my friends see but I knew as an automatic reaction to fear my normally small almond shaped eyes widened.

After checking ourselves over Simone, Nataya, Ariel, and I found a door that led to the front.

It was a beautiful plane like the welll done up planes you see on movies or T.V. shows that only the elite of the elite flew in.

I could tell that we all liked the plane because all anyone could say was "Daaayyynnngggg" in unison.

Nataya: Who would put us on a plane like this?

Simone: I don't know but who ever did needs to get us straight off. My parents left me in charge for the weekend while they were away and I only paid the babysitter for one day to watch my little brother and sister.

Simone was right no matter how beautiful the plane was we needed to get off asap and we still needed to find the rest of our group.

Nataya: Okay I checked the cockpit but its locked.

Ariel: Yeah and I checked this other door near the bathroom but that was locked too but I did see that the plane has Wifi.

Simone: What is internet connection gonna help us with other than helping you update your Insta?

Ariel: Well if you would let me FINISH, I was going to say that me and Julie could connect to the Wifi and make a Wifi call since we have the same phone, Smart one.

Simone: Who are you raising your voice with LITTLE girl? You-

Nataya: Dont even start that stuff y'all!

Me: Nataya's right y'all. We need to calm it down before we end up like every scary movie we've ever seen, aight?

Ariel & Simone: Fine...

They crossed their arms and looked away from eachother.

I was not gonna have any of this on my watch. We made a pact in 8th grade to stick by eachother no matter what and that is not gonna break any time soon.

UnKnown Pov

Julie and the one name Ariel sat down and tried connecting to the wifi while the one named Nataya sat with the friends that were asleep and Simone looked around the rest of the plane for clues.

Unknown 1: Nigga, when are you gonna open the door so we can see our little ladies?

Unknown 2: If you don't sit down and be patient whith yo dark lipped self I'm gonna throw you out of my plane.

Unknown 1: *sucks his teeth annoyed and walks to a window*

Unknown 3: Y'all chill and enjoy the show. I know I am. *leans against the wall with a smile*

Unknown 2: Pretty Boy over there is right lets see if my baby is gonna figure it out before y'all's do.

Unknown 1: I bet money my girl is gonna figure it out before the rest even get one clue, bruh!

Unknown 3: Oh so we're betting money then I know imma win this.

Unknown 1 & 2: Maannn.....Whatever!

All three of them put a 20 on the little table in the middle of the room and watched as the girls tried to unknot their twisted plan.-

!~*~*~*~*~!

This chapter was written by Funfiction :*