Saving

The girl's pov ( Nyah Nataya Ariel )

We followed the sound of the gunshots I know he told us not follow him ,but that's not going to work out.
When we finally saw a body we started think of the worse. We found out that the body was a beaten up, slightly conscious Daniel who had been shot in the leg.

Nyah's pov

I was devastated that Daniel had got shot. I know we've only known each other for a couple hours ,but I think I like him

Ariel: come on Daniel stay awake
She said lightly slapping over and over

Me and the girls carried Daniel until we found an abandoned house we went upstair and, laid him down on the bed. every now and then Daniel would shut his eyes. We looked at bullet wound to see how deep it had went. Then we started panicking because none of us knew how to take a bullet out of a person . Ariel was checking on Daniel to see if he would talk.

Ariel's pov

Me: Daniel...Daniel... Can you hear us? If you can then squeeze my hand.

It took him a little time to respond but he gently squeeze my hand but, I wanted to see if he would actually talk.
Me: Daniel can you say something
Daniel: .........yea....
Me: oh thank goodness
I said hugging him super tight
Daniel: ok.... But you're hurting my insides.
Me: sorry Daniel but, we have to take the bullet out of you
Daniel: call me diggy and I'll walk you guys through it
Me: ok diggy I'm gonna call you Danny and maybe diggy
Daniel: why can't you just call me diggy
Me: because I don't want to and Danny sounds cuter now helps get this bullet out of you.

Nataya's pov
Daniel: since we don't have any surgery tools I need you to find a tool box, a knife, alcohol or peroxide, paper towels and tape. Now hurry up because I'm loosing blood.
I found the knife ( butter knife ), paper towels and tape. Now all I need is the tool box and peroxide. I went in the bathroom and looked under the cabinets for peroxide.
Luckily the person who lived here last left the tool box and peroxide in the cabinet. I then rushed back to Daniel and the girls.

Ariel's pov
Nataya came back with the materials and, Daniel asked us which one of us is going to take the bullet out. I was the only the actually wanted to do it Nyah said that she was gonna help Daniel and Nataya is going to my "assistant".
Daniel: are you ready
Me: yea
Daniel: ok get a paper towel and wipe the blood off my leg and around the bullet wound
Me: ok
Daniel: ok so find the smallest pair of pliers and get the knife
Me: taya hand me those items please
Nataya: ok...here you go
Me: thanks
Daniel: ok now Nyah take my hand so I that I can squeeze yours because this is about to hurt. Nataya I want you to take the knife put it inside the wound and push it towards me just a little bit. Ok Ariel get the pliers and pull the bullet out but count 3.
Me: ok ready
Daniel: yea
Me: 1...2...
Daniel: ahhhh *mumbles some curse words*
Me: 3... Sorry Danny I thought that it would be easier to just get it over with
Daniel: it's ok...remove the knife and get another paper towel with peroxide on it and clean the wound. Nataya after you give her that start to fold another piece of paper towel and put the tape on it then tape it to my leg.
Nataya: got it

Daniel's pov
After all that I took a nap. Later that day I woke and remembered that they weren't supposed to follow me. These girls are a handful.
Me: why did you guys follow me
Nyah: well when you said not to follow you we wanted to nosey and followed you anyway.
Nataya: we also had a feeling that you were gonna be in trouble.
Ariel: which you were...it wasn't that hard to find you we just followed the sounds of the guns.
Daniel: well thanks
Ariel: Aww your welcome Danny *starts playing with his hair knowing that she's annoying him*
I looked over at Nyah who seems very shy but she's cute.
Daniel: well I'm gonna go get dinner for the night
Ariel: no your not your going to sit right here you got shot you're not going anywhere. Me and taya well go get it Nyah is going to keep you company.

With that they left I wish I could tell them why all this happening to them but, sooner or later everything is going to come out...

So I hoped you guys liked the chapter and again sorry for our absence we will be updating more often now

What do you guys think Daniel is talking about?

Comment and vote
~Ariel