Meeting up

Daniel's pov
Me and the girls have been staying in this house for at least a week now. I feel really guilty that they have to be in this situation because they're such nice girls when you get to know them. I should never ran away I should've never got into this mess. As I was getting out of bed I got a call from boss.

Me: hello
Boss: where have you been
Me: I had got shot and the girls had been taking care of you
Boss: Hmm well you know we have the meeting today right
Me: *sigh* yes boss we'll be there in a couple of hours.
Boss: I know *hangs up the phone*

I really don't want to go to this "meeting" but, I have to.

Nyah's pov
I woke to see that the girls were still
asleep. I walked in the kitchen to get some leftovers that we caught but, I heard the front door open.

Me: what are you doing up?
Daniel: I had to get something but, put this on.

He handed me this cute outfit which was a white t shirt, black jeans, and black tims, with a silver jewelry and a black beanie to top it off.

Me: where did you get this stuff
Daniel: don't worry about it just hurry up...get the girls up and get dressed. we gotta leave now
Me: ok

I walked up stairs to where we were sleeping and woke up them up

Me: guy get up now Daniel said that we have to leave ASAP
Nataya: what why
Ariel: yea why
She said slowly drifting back to sleep.
Me: I asked him he just said don't worry about it. Now get dressed I'll be downstairs and make sure Ariel stays awake.

I went downstairs and made all of us a sandwich for wherever were going.

Daniel: are they up?
Me: yea they're getting dressed now
I said handing him a sandwich
Daniel: thanks

Ten minutes later the girls came downstairs wearing the same outfits as me. We all got in the car with diggy.

Nataya's pov

I looked to my left to see Nyah looking out the window thinking about something. I looked to right to see that Ariel went back to sleep. I was bored so I asked Daniel where were we headed to and why are wearing the same outfit and how did he get this car. All he said is that we'll found out soon. He look sad so asked he what's wrong. he said " wow you ask a lot questions Tay but I'm fine". After that I slowly drifted to sleep.

Daniel's pov
We finally got to the place where the meeting is going to be but, its weird that we're in the middle of the mountains. I looked back to check on the girls and, they were all asleep.

Me: girls...girls... wake up
Ariel: Hmm...shh
Me: come on get up
Ariel: nooo
Me: yall Finna wake up wether you like it or not

I walked over to the front seat and pushed on the horn making the jump.

Nyah: where are we
Me: we are headed to a meeting
Nataya: ok...but for what
Me: you'll see in a minute