Arival Night (Flashback)

Julie's pov

A Week Earlier

We had landed in Paris, France at an unusual hour. 3:30 A.M. is when they had rudely awoken us and marched us off the plane. We dressed as quickly as possible as men in all black barked orders at us to move as fast as possible. When we finally got off the plane, we were stuffed into a sleek black car and had the most uncomfortable hour ride to our hotel.

Nataya's Pov

We were all tired and a bit jet lagged as we rode through the French streets. I could tell none of these were main roads because off all the slight greenery that I could spot whenever I poked my head up from the position in the back.

I honestly couldn't understand why they wanted to continue to try and scare us. We have already complied with what ever bogus "training" and "missions" they wanted us to complete, but a girl was tired.

I never wanted to be hear in the first place. Me and my girls are college bound and ready to be adults and be out in the real world, but yet we are sucked into this bull. I also didn't want to be the girl that fell in love with her kidnapper.

I could see the way Jacob looked at Ariel. It was obsessive and weird seeing as we had only been with them for a month or so, but I wanted to help since I knew Ariel used to love Jacob Latimore and his music before this whole ordeal. Now I'm not so sure...

The rodes were bumby and jostled us around. I passed the time by talking to Robyn since she's been to quiet since we'd been kidnapped. She was always so bubbly and happy seeing her like this has gotten me worried.

Me: Hey, how you holding up?

She shifted Nyah's sleeping head that rested on her sholder so she could turn and answer me. It took her a minute before she could find her words.

Robyn: I'm...alright. I mean...I'm still scared, honestly. You guys seem to bee adjusting so well and then theres just me, ya know.

I felt like the worst friend ever for not noticing my best friend was still so uncomfortable. I brought her in for a big hug.

Me: I'm so sorry! I should have noticed but we've been running aroud so much that-

Robyn: It's okay, I have my friends here with me and there is nobody I would rather be here with. You don't have to worry about me.

Nataya: I know but-

I was cut off by an abrupt stop that slammed me into the seat. My head throbbed from the pain and slight whip lash I think I had. I'm getting tired of this ish and real fast.

Our doors opened and a way to bright light was what we were met with. Our drivers ahd abandoned their seat to get us out in a rush.

As soon as the last of us had gotten out of the car is when we heard the gunshots.

!~*~*~*~*~!

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry it's not as long as promised but please comment and like.

This chapter was written by Funfiction.