Briefing...

No One's Pov

The girls sat there stunned and couldn't believe what was going on. 

Captain: This is your captain speaking, so while we turn around please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the little movie we have for you this morning.

Everyone was silent as they sat in their rows and clicks could be heard echoing about the cabin.

Captain: Thank you ladies and enjoy.

The lights dimed and a screen slowly descended infront of the group. The screen flashed a bright white as logos began to appear. The first, a emearld snake with a ruby in its mouth wrapped around an apple with a piece missing. The secound, a heart with a smoothly painted "X" running over it. The final and most intricately designed was a golden crown with black and white diamonds sprinkled into it as it oddly enough resembled the crown Beyonce adorned once before.

The six sat quietly as a young artist named Austin Mahone walked onto the screen followed by two ladies the young girls already knew.

Julie: Hey that's Kay Kay and Makayla!

Simone: What the heck is going on here!?!

Austin:Hello new trainees. Welcome to the Fame and Fortune Spy Organization Briefing video. In this video you will learn all about why you have been selected to be apart of our wonderful cause.

Mykayla:*steps forward* Hello girls. We know you will have alot of questions but we promise they all will be answered in the following hour.

Kay Kay: The story starts with the record lables across America. At first it was friendly rivalry; nothing to worry about, just seeing if your label could snatch and grab the next big artist. Well that changed when Tupac was assassinated. After that everything went left.

Austin: The record labels started taking and producing artist to only make money and nothing more. The last of the people they snatched up where the likes of Jacob Latimore,One Direction, Justin Bieber and myself. Before we knew it we were being used as pawns for their evil schemes to brainwash the youth of the world and build up what ever buisness that could ever dream of.

Mykayla: That's why we have more prisons than schools. The corporations that run the media run the jails and so far they have been winning until this organization was made. 

it started with Top Dawg. Yep, the same Top Dawg that runs the T.D.E collective. They where some of the first to ever go agaisnt what these lables wanted to preach and make sure the youth never learned. T.D.E made sure to bring music that showed life; the evils and the beauties of it, even if you were from the roughest places, and gave hope for a way out with the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul and SchoolboyQ. They also showed that you can be an artist without having to be a stereotype or having a difficult background to be an artist with the likes of Isaiah Rashad and Sza. 

Kay Kay: Kid Cudi and Kanye West tried to start the revolution but it was to late. The media already had there way with them and made sure to make them appear crazy so no one would listen. Only a select few do hear what Kanye and the likes try to say and preach.

Austin: Our headquarters are in Chicago where the Savemoney group began. They didn't realise but by not signing to any record lables and keeping their music free and in house was aiding our cause and so far Chance The Rapper  and the Social Experiment Band and Vic Mensa are heading some of our best teams to bring good quality music and stopping lables from reaching the kids.

Nyah: So what are we here for then!

Everyone else:Shhh!!

The three people dissapeared from the screen and the three symbols returned.

Genaric Female Voice: These three symbols represent the three divisions each one of you will need to one day choose and be apart of.

The apple and snake represent the Inteligience Corps.Those incharge of this division disguise themselves as reporters and interviewers to make sure that nothing any artist says will lead to false information or anything harmful.

The secound symbol is the  heart with the red "X". This division is the Pathos Corps. In this division our spies go undercover as love interests of our artists to appeal to the fans and to distract from when our artist are doing the bigger more lengthy jobs.        

Finally, the crown symbol. This is the Crown Corps better known for producing the artists and having the hardest jobs. Those in the Crown division are on the front lines of battle. They are always infront of cameras, wether they are ours or not, and always interacting with those apart of enemy lables.

Now, you decide can you aid in the cause?

    The voice echoed on the silent plane before cutting off leaving the girls in semi-darkness as the first rays of sunlight penatrated through the plane's window's.

It was silent as the girls processed all the information they had just heard. It was hard to stomache because now they had to adjust to knowing life as they knew it was about to get crazy. Then Simone spoke what all the girls were thinking.

Simone: What are we going to do?

!~*~*~*~*~*~!

A/N

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please leave some feed back in the comment section.

Also what do you think the girls are going to choose?