Chapter Twenty-Six

*Mature content

~Sierra Sparks~

I stood there for about an hour hugging Austin so tight because I was afraid if I let go I’d lose him forever. Austin doesn’t mind either, rubbing my back and comforting me. He left the hug for a moment to hug him own mom but then engulfed me in a new one with him. No one dared to remove us from each other’s arms because honestly Alex’s joke did scare me shitless.

“I have good news,” Austin whispers to me softly as we continue to stay in each other’s embrace. I nod in response, staying close to him and not wanting to move away any time soon.

“We can go home,” he says, which makes me hug him tighter in happiness.

“What did you do?” I ask him, finally pulling my head off of his shoulder to look up at him. His eyes shine a green color as they look down at me. I wanted to kiss him right there because his lips looked so plump and kissable right then and there. I haven’t been this close to him in a while so kissing him was all I wanted to.

“We went to Rocco, almost died, but he finally heard us out and we told him who had the disc last,” he whispers the almost died part, so I just shake it off because he’s here with me. He didn’t die. I just nod my head, understanding who he blamed it on. The Barbies.

“The bounty was lifted and put on The Barbies,” Austin continues, and I nod once again. I hated how they had that bounty on them now, but at least it wasn’t on me. I was free to live my life with Austin. This makes me smile so big that it actually started to physically hurt.

“What?” Austin lets out, his beautiful chuckle following after it.

I take in his features, licking my lips softly as I do. His eyes shine and flicker down to my lips knowing he wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him. It made me feel wanted… loved.

“I love you,” I let out as I look at him. He immediately smiles, knowing he once again made me happy and safe. He doesn’t say it back though, instead he leans down pressing his lips to mine. The passion evident in our kiss. We just were both happy.

I soon pull away as I hear Mrs. Mahone shout from the other room, “Austin! Sierra! Pack up. We’re going home.” It brings an immediately smile onto my lips as I look back up to Austin. I notice he didn’t even look over to his mom, instead his eyes were on me. Lust was in them, making heat rush to my cheeks.

“What, Mahone?” I ask playfully, smiling like an idiot still.

“You’re just beautiful,” he whispers before picking me up in his arms, changing the mood completely. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist, his hands moved to under my butt. He carries me over to our room, his eyes just locked in mine.

He opens the door so smoothly and shuts it with his foot after he walks in. He carries me over to the bed, slowly placing me down on it. His eyes locked onto mine and I don’t mind the way he’s looking at me. It’s turning me on.

His lips slowly make their way to my neck, leaving delicate kisses that leave a tingling sensation on my skin. My hands immediately clutch onto his white t-shirt as his kisses more hungrier and hungrier. My insides twist with butterflies as he finds my sweet soft, sucking softly on my skin.

I pull him closer to me by his t-shirt, and his body is soon grinding onto mine softly. I bite down on my lip softly to keep myself from making a sound and showing him how badly I wanted him already. Austin could sense it though.

My hands went from gripping onto his shirt to underneath, and they ran up his hard chest making him shiver at my touch. I loved having this affect on Austin because when I did I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I soon threw off his shirt, making him have to attach his lips from my neck for a second, but they soon came back and his hips soon went harder against mine. That’s when I let out a quiet moan, showing him I was enjoying this feeling.

He soon pulls his lips from my neck so he can lift up my shirt to reveal more of myself. I wasn’t nervous either like last time. Last time was actually amazing which was strange because usually all first time sex stories I hear are awkward, but us. We just knew what each other wanted some how. We just got each other.

His eyes trail down my body, causing him to lick his lips down at me. I don’t take a second of each other’s time soon undoing his belt slowly. Austin hates when I go slow, but I usually do to tease him. This time he seemed so giddy to get some, but I didn’t mind. I enjoyed the way he was excited enough. I enjoyed the fact I made him this way.

I slowly slide off his jeans, revealing the budge in his boxers. He smirks as my eyes widen at it, but soon chuckles. He soon pulls off my sweats, leaving me in my undergarments. I can feel the cold breeze run along my skin, making me shiver. Austin doesn’t notice though, soon placing kisses from my stomach and up to my neck once again. They’re slow and sweet, driving me crazy inside.

I’m glad I wore red undergarments, which I knew probably drove Austin insane. I know the sight of me like this turns Austin on, and I’m glad someone like me had that effect on him.

I run my hands up Austin’s chest, as his hands soon make their way to the back of my bra. I don’t dare stop him as he unclips it and slides it off of my petite body. Austin takes a second glance at my bare chest but soon moves on to removing my panties. His slides them down so carefully, licking his lips in ecstasy.

I soon flip us around, catching Austin by surprise as I take control. I slowly rub my hand against his budge, making him shut his eyes. “Fuck,” he lets out, making a smirk appear on my pink lips, just loving the sound. It makes me continue, knowing he loved the feeling.

“Just take them off,” Austin breathes, and I do as told, sliding off his boxers in a swift motion. Austin flips us over and without warning he shoves into me, making me let out a loud moan. He starts off slow, going in and out. I can feel my hips roll as he does so.

You’re so tight, baby,” he lets out along with a moan. His breathing starts to get heavier as he goes faster. I let out a moan at the feeling; he takes me away from the world and make it only feel like its just me and him. We’re the only two people in the world that matter. This isn’t just some fuck. This is out of love.

He thrusts soon get sloppier telling me he’s soon going to cum. He looks into my eyes to tell me he’s about to and soon we both do. Austin pulls out swiftly and falls next to me, pulling me into his arms. He holds me tight to his chest, looking into my own hazel eyes.

Austin is about to speak up, but someone else does, “Next time be quieter!”

Oh Alex…

~~~~

Check out my story Memories, it's an Austin Mahone Fan Fiction. Thanks. Next update will be when it has 50 hearts so...