chapter 1

Pov y/n -18 years later

I was finally here at beacon, well to be more specific im finally here oficially. After ozpin had taken me in i  lived in the school ever since. Here the staff are like family to me. Professor port and dr. Ooblek are like uncles and professor goodwitch is like a mother to me. Over the years i was trained personally by my step father and the other teachers here at beacon. But today is my official first day to next level classes. I was on my way to the fathers office at the top of the tower to meet up with him. I walk out of the elevator and saw him sitting at his desk.

Ozpin: y/n what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be down stairs waiting like everyone else?

Y/n: yeah i am but i wanted to come see what you were up to before hand.

Ozpin: well before you came in i was on a call with an informant and i was going over my speech.

Y/n: thats cool. So anything special this school year?

Ozpin: well aside from you starting this year as a freshmen there are someothers are coming along.

Y/n: really, who?

Ozpin: you will notice them at the initiation, but the hint is that they are related to the legendary team STRQ.

Y/n: wow, seems like a definate second coming then.

Ozpin: indeed, well if you would excuse me i have to go and...

We then heard an explosion from the distance and saw a crater imapct at the landing zone.

Ozpin: oh dear, y/n would you mind going down there and seeing what the comotion is all about.

Y/n: yes sir dad.

I then headed towards the window and glided on down near the crater. There i saw 2 girls arguing. One with white hair and another with red hair. Before i approched i wrapped my tail around my torso and made my wings into a cape like shape to make me look like an axolotl.

White: Unbeliveable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Red: Im really, really sorry!

White: ugh! You complete dolt!

I then thought it was time to make my entrance.

Y/n: okay i think thats enough.

They then both looked at me with a few expressions.

White: who are you and what do you want?!

Y/n: im y/n and im just coming to stop this from escelating, and the girl really seems sorry so maybe we can all...

White: so what? She tripped and caused this explosion! Do you know who i am?

Y/n: uhh...

Then a girl in black and with a black bow on top came in.

Black: weiss schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company. One of theargest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: finally some recognition.

Black: the same company infamous for its contreversal labor forces and questionable buisness partners.

Weiss: what?- how dare the-

As she was getting visibley angry, the girl in red just gave a small chuckle.

Weiss then grabbed the bottle of dust out from the girls hand and hurried off.

Red: i promise i'll make this up to you! *sigh* i guess im not the only one having a rough first day. So whats-

She was about to talk to the other girl but she noticed she had already begun to leave.