chapter 6

Pov. Y/n

It has been roughly a few weeks now and so far things have been going smoothly in the classes, especially combat class. Thanks to me, team rwby has become the number 1 team in combat, but thats just what everybody thinks, in all honesty it's all of us working together that leads us to victory. Toothless has also been growing more and more each day and so far when he sits he reached my thighs, and he is still growing. And he loves the rest of the team, but i see him getting more attached to yang compared to the rest. To her he acts like a big puppy dog. It was lunch time in the lunch room and we were all sitting together. So far i was busy still figuring out how the small device that dad gave me works, but to no avail.

Yang: what do ya have there?

Y/n: huh? Oh! This is just something my dad gave me after the whole initiation.

Yang: so what does it do?

Y/n: thats what i am currently trying to figure out, but so far nothing.

Blake then looked at the device and she had an estranged look on her face.

Blake: would you mind if i see it?

Y/n: uhh, yeah sure.

I handed it to here and she inspected the item. Looking at it from top to bottom.

Blake: i honestly can't figure it out, but i know i have seen it somewhere before. I'll let you know when i figure it out.

Y/n: thats okay, thanks for the help anyways. So whats next on today-

???: Hey quit it!

We all looked at where the voice came from and we saw velvet being picked on by cardin and his team.

Ruby: seriously again? Does this guy ever quit?

Yang: by the looks of things, thats a no.

Weiss: honestly, how has he not been kicked out yet?

Blake: that is another mystery that i don't know.

Ruby: well im sick of it, im going to get miss goodwitch.

Ruby then leaves the lunch room and goes to get miss gootdwitch.

Yang: well im going to deal this myself.

Y/n: wait yang, what are you doing?

Yang: going to give cardin a peice of my mind.

She then goes over to him and slaps his face causing a red mark to appear.

Cardin: what the hell was that for you blonde bimbo?

Yang: that was for messing with someone who didn't deserve any of your buisness!

Cardin: well guess what, these lowley creatures we call faunus don't deserve what we got, but instead should just lay down and die!

He then got so mad he actually pushed her to the ground and his team was already looking like they wanted a fight.

Y/n: hey you stupid son of a bitch!

Cardin: huh?!

Before he could even turn his head a plasma shot had made a direct hit to his face, sending him and one of his teammates a few tables down.

Y/n: Stay. Away. From. Her!!!

He saw me and his face had shown the look of fear. What he had saw was my mouth and my body lit up with blue light and my eyes dilated to slits.

Cardin: w..what the hell are you?!

I slowly started walking towards him and he kept crawling backwards.