chapter 9

Pov. Y/n

Its been a couple days since the battle on the docks and everything was slowing down... alot. Especially since its our break now, but im not complaning. Today yang and I have a date and i'm a little nervous. Toothless was just resting his head on my lap as i was checking out the dragon eye, Then ruby came into the room.

Ruby: hey y/n, whatcha up to?

Y/n: nothing really just chilling with toothless and seeing if there is anyhting we missed in the dragon eye.

Ruby: cool.

She then looked at toothless as he gave her big puppy dog eyes.

(Like this but if he was the size of our upper torso and head)

Ruby: awww, who's a cute night fury? You are thats who!

She then sratches him and he starts to turn over and kicks his back legs.

Y/n: sometimes i wonder if he is more dog than dragon.

Ruby: does that really matter, he is still a cute little lizard.

Y/n: yeah, for now. Anyways where's yang?

Ruby: in town with weiss and blake, getting ready for your guys date tonight.

Y/n: really, maybe i'll go and suprise her.

Ruby: she told me not to let you go see her, she wants it to be special, she said.

Y/n: alrighty then, i'll wait.

Pov. Yang

Yang: ugh! None of these dresses look good on me!

Blake: calm down yang, they are all nice.

Weiss: yeah and besides, y/n will like it no matter what, especially if its you.

Yang: i know that you guys. Its just that y/n is the first guy that i actually like. Not like the other guys i just flirt with.

Blake: wow you must really love him then.

Yang: yeah, i do.

Weiss: well, here is one more dress for you to try on.

I grabbed it and walked into the changing room. After a couple of minutes i came out to show them the outfit.

Yang: well how do i look?